Game Day Round 5 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lack of cash gen is officially a big problem.

Searching for new options to bring in this week playing the BE game and there's not much out there...

Sweet -10.. he won't last
Farar -3 who?
McCreary -2 not going to score much
Bosen 7 North so inconsistent
Treqcy 10 yuck
Macrae 20 probably the best pick

Hopefully some new options pop up soon.

I'm also a bit weary of trading rooks too soon even when the BE is increasing.
Campbell for example.. seems to have peaked but then he's a starting player for me... and even tho his scores have dropped off id still be more confident in fielding him over any of the others listed above.

Searching for new options to bring in this week playing the BE game and there's not much out there...

Farar -3 who?
Treqcy 10 yuck

Campbell for example.. seems to have peaked but then he's a starting player for me... and even tho his scores have dropped off id still be more confident in fielding him over any of the others listed above.
I think you nailed the right one.

Farar -3 who?
Treqcy 10 yuck

Farrar (?) was good in parts against us on the weekend, but I’m not sure who he is replacing and what his JS will be. McCreery looks ok - can score a goal which the Pies need - but might not see a lot of it. Macrae is the best option, but overall depth is lacking I agree.

the big issue will be - what happens if guys like Berry, Powell, Campbell TEC get rested ?? Then who do we select ??

Farar -3 who?
Treqcy 10 yuck

I think you nailed the right one.
The other one I like is Perkins. A bit more expensive but showed a bit scoring well in that weather.

Farrar (?) was good in parts against us on the weekend, but I’m not sure who he is replacing and what his JS will be. McCreery looks ok - can score a goal which the Pies need - but might not see a lot of it. Macrae is the best option, but overall depth is lacking I agree.

the big issue will be - what happens if guys like Berry, Powell, Campbell TEC get rested ?? Then who do we select ??
He was replacing lemmens who will be back this week however will likely stay and we'll see harbrow make way. We have a lot of injuries so JS isn't horrible, however he is very raw

As I said yesterday .....Dangerfield was my big move and POD ......Iriat decides not to play yesterday, after I expected a big game & those with Stewart waltzed passed my mid 20 ranking :cryv1:

View attachment 1106146
I jumped off Danger to Titchell at the last second Saturday night before Butters was locked out. Was regretting it at 3/4 time Dees/Hawks and 1/4 time Cats/Kangas. :oops:

I jumped off Danger to Titchell at the last second Saturday night before Butters was locked out. Was regretting it at 3/4 time Dees/Hawks and 1/4 time Cats/Kangas. :oops:
I needed a FWD hence Danger ......Look at Neale this week

I'd like Titch to get more for his possessions .....32 possessions for just over 100

I needed a FWD hence Danger ......Look at Neale this week

I'd like Titch to get more for his possessions .....32 possessions for just over 100
Depending who gets selected this week (looking at you Willem Drew/Ken Hinkley) I'm thinking of trying to get Gawn if Drew plays.

Otherwise I'll get Neale. It's one or the other for mine at this point.

Until someone gets suspended from some grainy footage from the top tier of the stands behind the goals and someone else rolls an ankle at training. :(

1972 and moved from 682 into 435 overall. Highest rank I’ve ever been and first time in the top 500.
Pretty happy with all these DPPs we should see some unique teams moving forward and opportunity to keep climbing the ranks.
Forward line on paper could look so good in:

Dunkley
Danger
Jelly
Sidey
Fyfe
Hunter

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Challenge will be can we get enough cash generation to get there.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back