Autopsy Round 5 Giant Away Win

Remove this Banner Ad

We are really seeing a step up in coaching nous at the moment, so well done to the coaching panel. I wonder if Montagna had input into how to play GWS. If so, he could be quite an asset.

Is it really a step up in coaching or just natural progression of a rebuilding side that now actually has players capable of kicking winning scores? It's really not surprising that now we have a balanced side, suddenly we can execute a tangible gameplan effectively.

Is it really a step up in coaching or just natural progression of a rebuilding side that now actually has players capable of kicking winning scores? It's really not surprising that now we have a balanced side, suddenly we can execute a tangible gameplan effectively.
Both

Doggies not in the best form.. Carlton about to get their first win comfortably.
Let's see how the favourite tag sits with the lads next week

I wonder how much of our ebbs and flows in the last month have to do with us building form/cohesion etc or if the game plan just stacks up against some teams better than others.

If we've really turned the corner, we should be winning next week by 50+

I said that after the Norf game as well though :drunk:
Smashed North, tight game against the premiers, beat GWS in Canberra. Are we really in a situation that every game needs to be proving the same thing? We aren't going to be consistent. We aren't going to win them all. When that happens it really isn't a sign that we aren't on track, or an an "I told you so" kind of moment. It is reality biting.

Smashed North, tight game against the premiers, beat GWS in Canberra. Are we really in a situation that every game needs to be proving the same thing? We aren't going to be consistent. We aren't going to win them all. When that happens it really isn't a sign that we aren't on track, or an an "I told you so" kind of moment. It is reality biting.
I'd agree if we didn't lose to the Suns, but we really shouldn't be losing that in the manner we did if we're on the up.

Given the performances against North, WC and GWS however I'll count it as an anomaly for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd agree if we didn't lose to the Suns, but we really shouldn't be losing that in the manner we did if we're on the up.

Given the performances against North, WC and GWS however I'll count it as an anomaly for now
For footy teams full of inexperience and youth, improvement generally isn't linear. A team can, as a general trend, be on the up, but still have mini peaks and troughs within it.

Yep sounds like an excuse to wait for confirmation bias. It might take a while for people to abondon their cognitions of Ross, the same as it was for Taberner.

How good are the photos? :) The boys seem to be loving their footy atm - good signs.

https://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2019-04-21/gallery-v-gws

665656-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back