Game Day Round 5 Matchday Discussion - dedicated to Gutsroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Clark, might get 1 more week out of him making money before he's inevitably punted from the forward pocket.
Can't see Clark scoring much from a FP ......money making effectively stopped

Can't see Clark scoring much from a FP ......money making effectively stopped
For sure. Hoping for 1 more decent week against North who are surprisingly free flowing for an awful team, should help his chances of nabbing a goal or two in transition.

30 B/E, would take a 65 and another 20k before he moves on for Jones.

Good for Clark, might get 1 more week out of him making money before he's inevitably punted from the forward pocket.

Unless he pulls a ton out of nowhere he was always gone next week.

Can't believe Flynn might not play. Sitting there with such a low BE, bloody annoying. Even though I know he would get $400k+, I would have happily taken $200k profit quickly and ran

Can't believe Flynn might not play. Sitting there with such a low BE, bloody annoying. Even though I know he would get $400k+, I would have happily taken $200k profit quickly and ran

Nearly 1900 people have traded him out this week!

stunned.gif

No Highmore this week FFS. Who wants to go to the game with me tomorrow night and kneecap a couple of Saints defenders after the game in the carpark
Not even an emergency, so looks like he'll play VFL.

We need him to dominate in the 2's and we need the Tigers to smack the Saints.

No Highmore this week FFS. Who wants to go to the game with me tomorrow night and kneecap a couple of Saints defenders after the game in the carpark

He's not gonna play another game this year, is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for my motley crew team to get some decent scores and start winning a league game or three.

Last week, I've predicted more injuries to SC relevant players and it unfortunately came true.
My predictions for this week:
  • More donuts with this new rule rolling 24hr teams named & late outs e.g. Highmore - do you trade him out or not, and to whom? Is Kosi even playing?
  • Unfortunately more injuries to SC relevant players
  • Rookie lotto will continue to haunt us
  • Danger is going to get a crazy good score for those that held him through his suspension
  • ... and unpopular, but Gawn will not be a safe captain this week - so choose your VC wisely :devil:

Have the Saints been successful in tagging Dusty previously?
2016: 31d (20k, 11hb), no score
2017: 19d (13k, 6hb) + 1.0, 36d (20k, 11hb) + 2.0
2018: 26d (14k, 12hb) + 2.2, 30d (20k, 10hb) + 1.0
2019: 36d (25k, 11hb) + 0.1
2020: 18d (7k, 11hb) + no score, 25d (16k, 9hb) + 1.0

Couple of quiet games in there including one at Dusty's absolute peak in 2017 but history would largely suggest "not really". Steele has been good at shutting down bigger body mids in the past (ie Cripps) but he's a jet in his own right these days so I don't think he'd go to him directly. Not sure Brouch has the defensive nous to tag - the one that looks likely is maybe Seb Ross?

giphy.gif
KKOSPIES.gif

Welcome to the Circus that is BigFooty SuperCoach .....what a week it was, on and off the field ....you know there are forces out to ruin our enjoyment of the season

A pie in the face this week for Kelly, Andrew Brayshaw, Neale, ....and what about that bloke Helmut von Daniel ....talk about ripping your heart out and stomping on it...on top of that suspended for what, geesus

Do we know what a head high bump is anymore .....it seems to change week by week

eArVIVt.gif

Is Houston going to play Midfield again and tease us Coach's to select him .....Is Judd_Magic EVER going to trade Kelly

Is Dusty ever going to score big after the first two rounds of a season .....will Neale get back to his SP status, or is it too long a road back .....rule #34, a player has to have had an uninterrupted PS to justify SC selection

Is Jiath a D6 keeper, or a money machine ?

View attachment 1102354
tenor.gif

On the injury front ......it's been like the new Adelaide Hospital ...patients lined up in the laneways and local hotels, due to lack of beds

Heeney goes down, and books his VIP bed .....May does an interpretation of Rocky ....and I'll put Helmut in the injured list, just to make owners feel better about themselves
Isn't that the new way of explaining poor form though .....he's obviously playing injured :D

Butters at least gave his owners a score B4 crashing & burning .....whilst what will we do with Marshall? ....a torn Plantar Fascia, maybe a 2 week injury ...but a long way from coming into Coach's consideration now :(

Rookies
Macrae gets his first gig ....Treacy game #2 ....Jones, looking very solid for JS after game 1, but lets look at Game2

Big round this week .....dedicated to this boards Poet Laureate, gutsroy .....Captains on history, have to be Macrae and Gawn; 150+ and 140+ average on history of last 4 performances against their opponents this week

Good luck everyone .....have a great week
Thing of beauty, Wayno, outstanding work. :hearteyes:
Reckon it's past time I passed the baton on, anyway, there are others out there like yourself and Loose at HB who do it better and it stops things going stale.
Many hands make light work.
Happy going out with the trade thread write-up for big Roughy this week (hope poor old Mateyman isn't lost to us - that's why I chucked in the TLDR bit :tearsofjoy:).
Roughy.gif

Anyone contemplating skipping Waterman and going for Treacy next week? Not sure I'll have 2 mid/fwds I'll want to cull just yet, and would ideally prefer Treacy in the long run as it makes trading Flynn out a breeze.

Only need him to stay as forward cover for 3-4 rounds, so him not playing long term doesn't really phase me.

Would also allow me to jump on Heppell for Dow this week who could make 120+k.

Anyone contemplating skipping Waterman and going for Treacy next week? Not sure I'll have 2 mid/fwds I'll want to cull just yet, and would ideally prefer Treacy in the long run as it makes trading Flynn out a breeze.

Only need him to stay as forward cover for 3-4 rounds, so him not playing long term doesn't really phase me.

No,
Rory Lobb back from injury.

Tracey most useful when trading Flynn me feels.

Waterman or Berg are the wookies this week.i thinks

Thing of beauty, Wayno, outstanding work. :hearteyes:
Reckon it's past time I passed the baton on, anyway, there are others out there like yourself and Loose at HB who do it better and it stops things going stale.
Many hands make light work.
Happy going out with the trade thread write-up for big Roughy this week (hope poor old Mateyman isn't lost to us - that's why I chucked in the TLDR bit :tearsofjoy:).
View attachment 1102591
No, no, no! You ain’t going anywhere!
It is your duty to bring laughs and joviality to our week, in between the SC heartache. I do not accept your resignation. Nor does anyone else here. You ain’t getting off that lightly!😁

Edit: No knock on Wayne World, LAHB, etc, love all of the s**t you kents post!😍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back