Game Day Round 5 Matchday Discussion - dedicated to Gutsroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i love having a lol at the flynn and meek teams.
Its very quiet in here.
I hope they havnt all just quit.
Will make for a boring season

Flynn is averaging 102, he was managed for one week and Meek played to cover him. Yes, his score was disappointing considering he managed a 69 the week before, but it's not like we've copped a donut yet.

I'm expecting Flynn to play and if he does then it really hasn't been too bad so far. I mean the week Gawndy scored 300 wasn't great, but it's only happened once.

There's water to go under this ruck bridge yet methinks

Flynn is averaging 102, he was managed for one week and Meek played to cover him. Yes, his score was disappointing considering he managed a 69 the week before, but it's not like we've copped a donut yet.

I'm expecting Flynn to play and if he does then it really hasn't been too bad so far. I mean the week Gawndy scored 300 wasn't great, but it's only happened once.

You also need to work out where the extra $$$ went across other lines to judge it properly. Plenty of low scores for rookies last week & even donuts down back that Flynn / Meek owners may have missed.

I was more thinking about the flynn and meek r1 and r2 teams.
Its going to be bloody hard to fix.

Oh okay fair enough. The Flynn Meek Hunter teams.

I don't know of anyone besides H2TYW with cags that large
Yep.
I think your still in good shape with your set up.
Even if you got a 0 for Flynn last week. It would only drop his average over 4 games to 76.5.
As far as rookies go. Only warner and Gulden average more than that.

Oh I agree with you. I’m not saying CD is a joke (this time), I’m saying Dusty is a spud. To have 34 touches and not ton up is embarrassing for Dusty.
Ahhh, sorry, misinterpreted your post.

Dusty is a SC flog. Always has been.

That is all.

Ahhh, sorry, misinterpreted your post.

Dusty is a SC flog. Always has been.

That is all.
I know Dusty is usually a flog in AF but I assumed he would be great in SC due to his "impact". Started the season on fire so I assumed that was his level - a 110+ premo. Guess I was wrong :huh:

Anyway I really need to do more research on how the scoring system actually works in the future...just so confused right now in my first go at SC.

Stupid Victorians. Just had to do a 100k detour as the road between Nhill and Dimboola was closed for some reason.
No, Nelso, you just didn't check the traffic report before getting in ya car. It's been closed since 6:09am flog (SA) time. If you'd been smart and checked, you could have gone by Naracoorte and it only would have added 10 minutes to your trip.

1618548178047.png

Plus, it's not our fault the borders have been reopened and too many Port flogs drove over and had a bingle amongst themselves on the way over. Why don't you pull out ya barbie and cook a snag in the carpark? Isn't that what you tight ass south aussies do?

Also, the diversion is 82.6KM - don't exaggerate kenty.

I know Dusty is usually a flog in AF but I assumed he would be great in SC due to his "impact". Started the season on fire so I assumed that was his level - a 110+ premo. Guess I was wrong :huh:

Anyway I really need to do more research on how the scoring system actually works in the future...just so confused right now in my first go at SC.

Can sit in an analytics lab attempting to break down the ‘scoring system’ as long as you want but unfortunately you won’t get very far.

This is a good site for historical data.
If you want to trade a player in, it takes very little time to look them up.
Dusty has had one spike year. 2017 the year he won the brownlow.
Every other year he goes about 100.
I have him and tbh I think ive got what i payed for.
540k @100 average is about par.

CD struggle to interpret the 'chaos ball' entries that have served Richmond so well in recent years.
They also expect you to hit a target with 4 opponents hanging off you when you win a contested ball. They're ruthless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be wasting your time.

They just make it up as they go along.

The value of things like tackles and HTAs depend on the name of the guy doing it.

But if you thought Dusty was gonna try every week all home and away season then you haven't been paying attention for the last half a decade

You also need to work out where the extra $$$ went across other lines to judge it properly. Plenty of low scores for rookies last week & even donuts down back that Flynn / Meek owners may have missed.
I had Gawndy and started with 4 on-field rookies.

Would be interested to see the teams of any non-Gawndy owner that started with less.

This is how serious we take it. Last year was a disaster for me. If I'd picked that up, we'd be neck and neck.

View attachment 1103826
Are you trying to say because I dont have a fancy spreadsheet I dont take SC seriously enough :eek: or was it all the Hurn C's and Quadruple Roughie maneouvres? 🤔

Are you trying to say because I dont have a fancy spreadsheet I dont take SC seriously enough :eek: or was it all the Hurn C's and Quadruple Roughie maneouvres? 🤔
what do you need a spreadsheet for?
To tell you which week it is? Its either gonna be Lycett week or Westoff week.

You'd be wasting your time.

They just make it up as they go along.

The value of things like tackles and HTAs depend on the name of the guy doing it.

But if you thought Dusty was gonna try every week all home and away season then you haven't been paying attention for the last half a decade
That's shocking to hear....it's why I've avoided playing SC for so long. I only played this year because I am just completely cursed in AF and RDT and I wanted to try my luck in SC. But it seems that some things never change

WTF was the go with round 23 2019 (SC granny)? 2728 & 2785?
I wasn't going to let the prick have the last laugh that year. Ironically, I was only ranked 7,822 for the round :oops:

Truth be told, it's your avvie.

CD struggle to interpret the 'chaos ball' entries that have served Richmond so well in recent years.
They also expect you to hit a target with 4 opponents hanging off you when you win a contested ball. They're ruthless

That is where CD is super confusing.

Their interpretation of effective kicks and clangers is not the same player to player. Some players get absolutely hammered on disposals to 50/50 contests while some always get the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back