Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
giphy.gif
KKOSPIES.gif

Welcome to the Circus that is BigFooty SuperCoach .....what a week it was, on and off the field ....you know there are forces out to ruin our enjoyment of the season

A pie in the face this week for Kelly, Andrew Brayshaw, Neale, ....and what about that bloke Helmut von Daniel ....talk about ripping your heart out and stomping on it...on top of that, suspended for what, geesus

Do we know what a head high bump is anymore .....it seems to change week by week

eArVIVt.gif

Is Houston going to play Midfield again and tease us Coach's to select him .....Is Judd_Magic EVER going to trade Kelly

Is Dusty ever going to score big after the first two rounds of a season .....will Neale get back to his SP status, or is it too long a road back .....rule #34, a player has to have had an uninterrupted PS to justify SC selection

Is Jiath a D6 keeper, or a money machine ?

1618373113614.png
tenor.gif

On the injury front ......it's been like the new Adelaide Hospital ...patients lined up in the laneways and local hotels, due to lack of beds

Heeney goes down, and books his VIP bed .....May does an interpretation of Rocky ....and I'll put Helmut in the injured list, just to make owners feel better about themselves
Isn't that the new way of explaining poor form though .....he's obviously playing injured :D

Butters at least gave his owners a score B4 crashing & burning .....whilst what will we do with Marshall? ....a torn Plantar Fascia, maybe a 2 week injury ...but a long way from coming into Coach's consideration now :(

Rookies
Macrae gets his first gig ....Treacy game #2 ....Jones, looking very solid for JS after game 1, but lets look at Game2

Big round this week .....dedicated to this boards Poet Laureate, gutsroy .....Captains on history, have to be Macrae and Gawn; 150+ and 140+ average on history of last 4 performances against their opponents this week

Good luck everyone .....have a great week

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
giphy.gif
KKOSPIES.gif

Welcome to the Circus that is BigFooty SuperCoach .....what a week it was, on and off the field ....you know there are forces out to ruin our enjoyment of the season

A pie in the face this week for Kelly, Andrew Brayshaw, Neale, ....and what about that bloke Helmut von Daniel ....talk about ripping your heart out and stomping on it...on top of that suspended for what, geesus

Do we know what a head high bump is anymore .....it seems to change week by week

eArVIVt.gif

Is Houston going to play Midfield again and tease us Coach's to select him .....Is Judd_Magic EVER going to trade Kelly

Is Dusty ever going to score big after the first two rounds of a season .....will Neale get back to his SP status, or is it too long a road back .....rule #34, a player has to have had an uninterrupted PS to justify SC selection

Is Jiath a D6 keeper, or a money machine ?

View attachment 1102354
tenor.gif

On the injury front ......it's been like the new Adelaide Hospital ...patients lined up in the laneways and local hotels, due to lack of beds

Heeney goes down, and books his VIP bed .....May does an interpretation of Rocky ....and I'll put Helmut in the injured list, just to make owners feel better about themselves
Isn't that the new way of explaining poor form though .....he's obviously playing injured :D

Butters at least gave his owners a score B4 crashing & burning .....whilst what will we do with Marshall? ....a torn Plantar Fascia, maybe a 2 week injury ...but a long way from coming into Coach's consideration now :(

Rookies
Macrae gets his first gig ....Treacy game #2 ....Jones, looking very solid for JS after game 1, but lets look at Game2

Big round this week .....dedicated to this boards Poet Laureate, gutsroy .....Captains on history, have to be Macrae and Gawn; 150+ and 140+ average on history of last 4 performances against their opponents this week

Good luck everyone .....have a great week

Jelly > Ridley locked in.

Can't go without the highest scoring defender.

It's get him in now or wait till after half way of the season and I'm too impatient for that.

Welcome to my team Riddler. 😎

You don't have to keep guessing now WaynesWorld19

No 2 o’clock game Saturday, WTF is that about?

edit..please don’t tell me it’s because of the AWFL.

Yes, because apparently we're all going to tune in now that we can't see the Bulldogs v Gold Coast game.

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jelly > Ridley locked in.

Can't go without the highest scoring defender.

It's get him in now or wait till after half way of the season and I'm too impatient for that.

Welcome to my team Riddler. 😎

You don't have to keep guessing now WaynesWorld19

That's it. I'm dumping all of my trade plans this week to bring in Jelly!!!

Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brett Ratten confirmed Rowan Marshall will play tomorrow night. Finally some good injury news on my front LOL

Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
FWIW if anyone has been keeping track of my team you will all know how many injuries I copped just this round alone.

To top it off, I own Jamal Murray in fantasy basketball who just did his ACL... I’m not sure who I pissed off but I’ve done something wrong ahahahahaha

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
FWIW if anyone has been keeping track of my team you will all know how many injuries I copped just this round alone.

To top it off, I own Jamal Murray in fantasy basketball who just did his ACL... I’m not sure who I pissed off but I’ve done something wrong ahahahahaha
I was watching the game at the time when Murray went down in the last minute. The Nugs are stuffed now.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
That's it. I'm dumping all of my trade plans this week to bring in Jelly!!!

Jelly will go on to average 120 now that I've got rid of the campaigner as Cameron will play him pure mid.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Where's the round 6 trades thread?

I don't know who I'm going to trade but I just know two spuds are going to get themselves injured.
End of the first match Thursday Night .....though you know someone's going to jump the gun

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves

which diety did you piss off.. damn..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back