Game Day Round 5 Matchday Discussion - dedicated to Gutsroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2055 was rank 58270 for the round, saw me drop 4075 places to rank 7551. Expected a lot worse. Can do some upgrades now and hopefully I'll be back on track.

Surely that phat * sausage eating coke fiend ( it seems like that may be construed as a bad thing, it's not) gets rested on the short break for Flynn!

2286 saw a rise of 2,186 spots to be in 3,265th spot

Won all my leagues except the auto public one which I lost by 6 points.
Happy with all that considering I had the Daniel donut and scores of 31, 50 and 54 from Berry, Warner and Chapman.
Also dropped 26 points by not captaining Gawn for the first time in the season, but you really can't pass up a VC score of 146.

Wasn't able to get online much but did watch a delayed recording of the Dees big win. Ultimate test coming next weekend.:devilv1:

Prepare for a Ridley shocking score and injury, because I just brought him into my team

giphy.gif
ALFRAGE.gif

Screenshot_20210418-222943_SuperCoach.jpg
Again, surprisingly keeping touch with the top end despite 5 sub-60 scores, including my beautiful Riddler's untimely passing away :(

2286 saw a rise of 2,186 spots to be in 3,265th spot

Won all my leagues except the auto public one which I lost by 6 points.
Happy with all that considering I had the Daniel donut and scores of 31, 50 and 54 from Berry, Warner and Chapman.
Also dropped 26 points by not captaining Gawn for the first time in the season, but you really can't pass up a VC score of 146.

Wasn't able to get online much but did watch a delayed recording of the Dees big win. Ultimate test coming next weekend.:devilv1:
Chunks 300 and then he will be managed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2140 - new recruit Ridley, Berry > Jordan, Macrae VC instead of Gawn and Campbell hurt.

Dropped from ~5500 to 7500 rank. Only 70 odd point behind to get my rank back.

Also, wouldn’t mind a few Gawn early games. Hopefully with the Dee’s flying and the floating fixture they get a few Friday games.

One positive for Rd 6 is we’ll know 12 out for 18 team selections before the first game of the round.

Ridley freshly recruited
Taranto spud
Cripps fraud
Short pants
Berry potato

There is nobody like me. Simply cursed

A few sides will have as many as 6 injuries to navigate around this week after the weekend onslaught.

Houston
DeGoey
Ridley
Hickey
Cerra
Howe

I’m tipping there’s a fair few sides with 3-4 of those.

Fear no more mate, you may not have it the worst!

Well that was a fun weekend.

Pre round outs: Butters, Helmet, LDU, Clark
Mid Round injuries: Cerra (15) Ridley (31)

Traded Butters to Waterman. Banked the cash. 4 scores of 31 or below, being Berry, Waterman, Ridley and Cerra.

Somehow still managed to score 2073.

Surely it can only get better from here.

I need a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back