Round 5: Port Melbourne vs Richmond @ North Port Oval - Saturday 2:00PM, 07/05/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely should be some spots open for senior selection after tonight's effort. Let's see who puts their hand up...

Nope. Maric is playing. Wont be carrying two rucks. Notice elton isnt playing now astbury is back
This is what I feared. This is a terrible developmental move. We desperately need a ruck and Soldo has impressed in the reserves. He should be playing every game he can regardless if Maric is there or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what I feared. This is a terrible developmental move. We desperately need a ruck and Soldo has impressed in the reserves. He should be playing every game he can regardless if Maric is there or not.
Agree he should be playing every game. And should be playing with maric there to learn from him. But i suspect they are juggling the height of the team.

Its just as much about managing maric too.

Agree he should be playing every game. And should be playing with maric there to learn from him. But i suspect they are juggling the height of the team.

Its just as much about managing maric too.
I hate to say it but Maric doesnt matter anymore. Doubt he is on the list next year. Will retire a very respected player but his time has come.

Nope. Maric is playing. Wont be carrying two rucks. Notice elton isnt playing now astbury is back

Elton wouldn't be out because of Astbury, same with Soldo. This side is for development, which is one of the main reason we spilt with coburg. Bathie and Forato are playing, which shows its not about height. Either ill, niggle or rested.

Elton wouldn't be out because of Astbury, same with Soldo. This side is for development, which is one of the main reason we spilt with coburg. Bathie and Forato are playing, which shows its not about height. Either ill, niggle or rested.

Isn't there some rule that you can only play ~12 AFL-listed players when playing the stand alone clubs?

Isn't there some rule that you can only play ~12 AFL-listed players when playing the stand alone clubs?

Nah we had 15 or 16 afl listed playing last year at stages and ironically still managed to lose a couple of those games. Think there was 14 last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back