Preview Round 5 Port vs Carlton @ MCG 6.55pm Sat 17/4/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol mask adherence at AO is already very bad

Probably because people see the stupidity of catching a crowded bus to and from the game and walking across a crowded foot bridge all without a mask, only to put it on when they enter the ground.

Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Probably because people see the stupidity of catching a crowded bus to and from the game and walking across a crowded foot bridge all without a mask, only to put it on when they enter the ground.

Not just that, but the fact as soon as you're seated you don't need to wear it, because COVID only exists on the terraces.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

What I found hilarious was SMA staff members walking up and down aisles of seats trying to split people up so there's a gap between the bays but as this one idiot was doing it he was patting everyone on the back thanking them and onto the next person to do the same thing 🤣🤦 great infection control.

Only once Spurrier has come to terms with the fact that she is a public servant, not a rock star messiah.

4FE349DC-58A2-4EF7-9338-6B60FCD93B64.jpeg

The forthcoming biopic starring Kelly MacDonald (Trainspotting, No Country For Old Men) won’t help in that regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Just wear the mask the entire time, it still prevents catching the common cold from the bus weirdo

At least he didn't get only half the votes of Matt ******* Priddis

Robbie Gray 2014

• Games: 22 (14 wins)
• Disposals: 551 @ 25.04 per game
• Clearances: 127 @ 5.77
• Goals: 34 @ 1.54
• Goal Assists: 28 @ 1.27
• Brownlow Votes: 14 (19th)
• Best & Fairest: Yes
• All-Australian: Yes
• AFLCA MVP: Yes

Matt Priddis 2014

• Games: 22 (11 wins)
• Disposals: 627 @ 28.50
• Clearances: 147 @ 6.68
• Goals: 10 @ 0.45
• Goal Assists: 7 @ 0.32
• Brownlow Votes: 26 (winner)
• Best & Fairest: No
• All-Australian: No
• AFLCA MVP: No

🤪

Robbie Gray 2014

• Games: 22 (14 wins)
• Disposals: 551 @ 25.04 per game
• Clearances: 127 @ 5.77
• Goals: 34 @ 1.54
• Goal Assists: 28 @ 1.27
• Brownlow Votes: 14 (19th)
• Best & Fairest: Yes
• All-Australian: Yes
• AFLCA MVP: Yes

Matt Priddis 2014

• Games: 22 (11 wins)
• Disposals: 627 @ 28.50
• Clearances: 147 @ 6.68
• Goals: 10 @ 0.45
• Goal Assists: 7 @ 0.32
• Brownlow Votes: 26 (winner)
• Best & Fairest: No
• All-Australian: No
• AFLCA MVP: No

🤪

7 goal assists LOL

FMD reading the Carlton board matchup thread reminds me why I can't stand these guys. If we don't give these guys a pummelling we aren't serious about a premiership, for us to be worried about a middle of the road Carlton after a valiant/hard fought but less than A grade(we have a lot more to give) win over the reigning premiers is something we need to change.

Port by 45
My main cause for concern this week is goal kicking. We kicked 3:7 in the second quarter against Richmond, but we got away with it. But eventually if you keep missing easy goals, it'll bite you on the bum - can we please kick a ridiculous 20:6, or something similar this week???

When Tredders came off an AC joint injury in Darwin to take James ‘groupthink hype Collingwood key defender, see Jack Frost and Darcy Moore’ Clement to the cleaners 🥰
It was also the night when Dean Brogan felt aggrieved by a free kick against him, and when he was on the bench, trying to plead his case to Roger James, Dennis Cometti says, "James is saying, 'I can get this at home.'"

I still miss Dennis......

P4Life

All Australian
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Is that Byrne-Jones in the Prison Bars?
DBJ is clearly an enigma on this Board and in the league.
In the last 2 years he has come RU and won the B&F without many of us giving him much of a chance.
I read a stat that had him in the top 5 Vote pollers (amount of times)for Coaches Votes in the Club over the last 2 years.
He made AA when most thought he was making up the numbers.
Added to the leadership group.
In round 2 he received a coaches vote when quite a few thought he played his worst game in 3 years and now he is wearing the PB's for something he did on Friday night when alot of us thought he was anonymous.
He just seems to perennially go under the radar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back