Preview Round 5 - Richmond vs eeny, meeny, miny, Melbourne: Channel 7, Sunday July 5, 3:35 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright I said my praise of hardwick after his press conference.... but I am blowing up right now for bolton being dropped and rioli back in!

you’ve got to be fffffffiiiiinnnnggg kidding me??

bolton has been the small forward that’s looked most likely! Sure his pressure ratings are down a little from last year but so are the bloody teams! He

the selection committee must have held a gun to Dima’s head when he they dropped rioli... he really is his love child!

I really hope bolton tears the 2nd’s a new asswhole and forces his way back in ASAP!!

Yeh man im wrapt as well , been a long road for him hope he kills it.
Feel bad for the kids/blokes debuting this season because they won’t get to have friends and family around the games to celebrate with them

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Is so dangerous through the niddle with his feints and sidesteps.

Castagna: 9 disposals, 1 mark, 1 goal, 2 tackles. Stays.

Bolton: 10 disposals, 3 marks, 2 goals, 4 tackles. Dropped.
Just does not make sense on face value to me. I don’t know what is happening behind the scenes, but I just don’t see a good reason to omit him in favour of some others.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
The changes were so good too other than that. Aarts, Chol and Balta were great ins for me. Hope Bolton spends only a week in the 2s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to melt about Bolton being dropped because it makes no sense whatsoever. There has to be something more to it, whether it's a personal issue or discipline.

STRUGGLETOWN EST1885

The reward is in the grind
Jun 28, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Happy with the changes except for one. Bolton out for Rioli in. What did Shai do, run over Dimmas dog or something!! And great seeing Aarts in. Puts his head over the ball and doesn't take a backward step. Just what we need this weekend. 👍

No - he or Castagna do not have the same credits as those you mentioned IMO.
So like I said it's the easy targets that gets picked off when it comes to criticism because they don't have the same standing in the game as others.

When Martin Riewoldt Cotchin and the like have poor games they should becriticised the same as anyone else in the side if people want to be fair when it comes to analyzing the game each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back