Round 5 scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Pav, Gilbee, Milburne, Shaw and Brown had fired I might have posted a decent round for once. I still havn't gone past a 2200.

Going to trade out Wood and Hill this week if there are some good options.

Hill is showing his true class now after some lucky weeks, while Wood is just not that great...

Man this week sucked. After a promising start I only managed to score 1915 thanks to captain Shaw, Pavlich, J. Brown, Gilbee and Stevens with other players having mediocre scores.

My opponent scored 2183 thanks to having Ablett as captain. The difference between my captain (Shaw - 28 doubled) and his captain (Ablett - 254 doubled) is 452.:eek:

It's also annoying that I had Dal and S. Burger locked in as captain for most of the week and changing it to Shaw at the last moment.

Was a pretty poor week from the big guns

brown - 37
shaw - 28
pavlich - 28

2100-2200 is where I've floated around for the past 5 rounds, gary jr saved my ass this week :D:thumbsu:

sdsdsdsd

Anyone with Ablett as Captain has got a great chance to break 2000

I think there will be alot of low scores this week, but there will be a few monster scores out there as well!!!

Franklin, Judd and Bartel were also good Captains.

If I can get 2100ish with Shaw, Pav, Brown, Gilbee, Milburne then someone with Ablett and not as many of those guys can get a huge score.

I think the top this week will be a big one. Imagine a team like:

Fev, Franklin, Rioli, Richo, Burton, McKinley, Deledio
Cox, Kreuzer
Ablett, Judd, Hayes, Goodes, Houli, Palmer
Bradshaw, Johncock, Waite, and three other cheapish decent backs.

Would be massive.

My opp in one of my games has Ablett, Judd, Franklin, Goodwin, Bradshaw, and Bartel and didn't have ANY of them as captain. Still beat me.

Was a pretty poor week from the big guns
brown - 37
shaw - 28
pavlich - 28
2100-2200 is where I've floated around for the past 5 rounds, gary jr saved my ass this week :D:thumbsu:
same ere. if it wasn't for his 500+ score, my team would've scored the lowest ever i reckon.

1934 :eek:

I had ablett just wish he was captain.

Not much you can do when your big guns do this:

Pav - 28
JB - 37
H.Shaw - 38 (or whatever his lame score was)
A.Edwards (gawn) - 20
Roughhead - 59
S.Johnson - 85 when he kicked 4.0 :confused:

1934 :eek:

I had ablett just wish he was captain.

Not much you can do when your big guns do this:

Pav - 28
JB - 37
H.Shaw - 38 (or whatever his lame score was)
A.Edwards (gawn) - 20
Roughhead - 59
S.Johnson - 85 when he kicked 4.0 :confused:

Similar boat to me. 1968 with the following guns failing to fire;
- Pav
- Shaw
- Brown
- Johnson

On the upside, I'm glad I had Ablett (just wish he was my captain) and I picked up Buddy this week.

Capt Judd, also had Ablett and Bradshaw and Dal Santo and Stanton and Deleido and Riewoldt and Rioli and Kreuzer. They helped out :D

The Dudds of the Dudds: Shaw, Hill, Mattner, Morton, Tippett (in for Gamble)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Un-freaking-believable. After posting 2355 last week, I just lost my league match up against a mate with 6 non-scorers in his side!! Exactly the same team as last week...an absolute horror round of 1725, with no thanks whatsoever to...

C Cornes
(Capt) - 170 total
Mattner - 58
Thursfeild - 45
H Shaw - 28
Bateman - 71
Stevens - 65
Griffen - 57
BJ - 40
N Thompson - 39
J Brown - 37
Pavlich - 28

You hacks...

Absolute stinker.Scored 1975, was somehow good enough to beat my opponent though who had 1843.

So many big guns shooting blanks this week...Shaw, Brown, Pavlich, Gilbee; and Newman, Gram, Selwood and Stevens were not much better. Throw in non-contributions from Hill, N Thompson. :thumbsdown:
I feel sick that I don't have Buddy in my team.

After averaging around 2200 for the first four weeks, I reckon I just about top the horror list this week. I thought I had a pretty good team, but this just shows that good teams can have very bad weeks.

A massive 1620 points, thanks to:

C Cornes (capt) - 170 total
Mattner - 58
H Shaw - 28
Corey - 83 (worst score for the season I think)
J Selwood - 69
Stevens - 65
Griffen - 57
J Brown - 37
Pavlich - 28
O'Keefe - 63 (worst score for the season)
Welsh - 50 (kicking 0.5)
J Hill - 38

Only FOUR of my players made triple figures - Bradshaw, Rioli, Dal Santo and Nathan Jones!!

Add in no G Ablett and serial underperformers so far this year in Gram and Nicoski, and its a complete shocker.

Got comfortably beaten in my league by a guy who I outscored by 600pts last week, and who got almost half his points from three players - G Ablett, Bartel and Judd!

After averaging around 2200 for the first four weeks, I reckon I just about top the horror list this week. I thought I had a pretty good team, but this just shows that good teams can have very bad weeks.

A massive 1620 points, thanks to:

C Cornes (capt) - 170 total
Mattner - 58
H Shaw - 28
Corey - 83 (worst score for the season I think)
J Selwood - 69
Stevens - 65
Griffen - 57
J Brown - 37
Pavlich - 28
O'Keefe - 63 (worst score for the season)
Welsh - 50 (kicking 0.5)
J Hill - 38

Only FOUR of my players made triple figures - Bradshaw, Rioli, Dal Santo and Nathan Jones!!

Add in no G Ablett and serial underperformers so far this year in Gram and Nicoski, and its a complete shocker.

Got comfortably beaten in my league by a guy who I outscored by 600pts last week, and who got almost half his points from three players - G Ablett, Bartel and Judd!

Yep, completely with you there. Incredible how it swung this round. Still incredibly in the 2000's for overall ranking, but some hard work ahead, methinks.

I fell from 10,000 to 15,000 in overall rankings and haven't even won a league match yet. Man what a shocker!

Seem to be in the same boat as everyone else, too many of my guns let me down. C.Cornes as Captain, J.Brown, Pavlich, Newman and then stinkers from J.Hill, Gram and Reject Gilmore!

I'm starting to hate this Gilmore guy with a passion and want him shot! Biggest waste of money EVER! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :mad:

Shoudl have stuck with my pre season theory. When you don't know who the hell the guy is then don't pick him. I got sucked in from the experts like sheeds saying he was a good pick cause he could play ruck and midfield! Sheesh, my grandmas could play better than this fricken hack! 56 points and at one stage was on minus 13. He costs over $350,000 to. What a *******!

Went from 3000th to 9000th.

:( Crying Material.

Never been outside the top 10K. Ever.
So Franklin in this week for Hall should help me back up.

Well my woeful score (1865) was tempered by the fact that a: I won my league game, despite my opponent having GAblett (thankfully he put Pav as captain:cool:), and b: I wasn't up against the two guys who clearly had GAblett as captain and scored 2369 and 2474 :eek:

Amazingly enough I'm still on top of the league ladder- percentage is everything at the moment :thumbsu:

Next week I'm up against the founder and two-time reigning premier of our league- he's gotta go down!

coming 7th in my league now pretty disappointing week, only scored 2020, but my oppenent only got 2086 so it was a close one, hopefully my men fire this week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back