Round 5 scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1829. What an absolute disgusting score.

Pavlich, Brown, Mundy, Thompson, Roughead, Griffen, Stevens, Gilbee, Mattner all posted horrid scores.

Pavlich has suffered from my wrath. Hes out, Nick Riewoldt is in. :thumbsu:

Scored 1950 and still lost, shows how competitive my league is as I scored 2046 last week and lost too.

Super judd is in this week and gibbs gawnnnn!

I was letdown by alot of *s this week like gram, brown, pavlich, ling, corey and my favorite ******* ever -

HAPPY GILMORE!!!!!!

This guy is a mental midget! Off this week to emergency bench for kruezer and then traded in a week or two 2 free up cash! :thumbsu:

I went from top 1000 to outside the top 10 000; I reckon I've got you all beat!

I fielded the exact same team as I did in round 3..

Round 3 score: 2239
Round 5 score: 1677

20 of the people on my field had managed a 100+ score this season (Palmer and NJ Brown the only who hadn't)...
However I only had 3 people score 100+ this week.

Had a full 22, didn't cop a 0, Chad as captain wasn't tooo bad, and yet managed to be ranked 127 293 for the week :confused:

Shaw, Mattner, Osborne, Gram, Griffin, Stevens, Dyson, Dale Thomas, Pav, Jonno Brown, Brad Johnson... yup, if there was a capable player who sucked this week, rest assured, I had em :thumbsu:

</whinge><getbackintoit>

20 of the people on my field had managed a 100+ score this season (Palmer and NJ Brown the only who hadn't)...

Had a full 22, didn't cop a 0, Chad as captain wasn't tooo bad, and yet managed to be ranked 127 293 for the week :confused:

Shaw, Mattner, Osborne, Gram, Griffin, Stevens, Dyson, Dale Thomas, Pav, Jonno Brown, Brad Johnson... yup, if there was a capable player who sucked this week, rest assured, I had em :thumbsu:

</whinge><getbackintoit>

Crazy ey.....

I also fell to around 10000th.

Hopefully an amazing week will get us back up there! :p

</whinge><getbackintoit>

No, I reckon I've got you covered.

Average of about 2,175 over the first four weeks. Overall ranking of 685 after round four.

Score this week was 1,620. Now, overall ranking of 9,446 (drop of almost 9,000!). Weekly ranking of 138,434. No zeroes, but 18 onfield players under 100, 13 under 70 and 8 under 50. About the only thing you might be worse on is having three over 100 - I had four!!

Snuck into the top-100 overall this week with mid 2200's...had Ablett but Cornes as captain, Shaw and a lot of others who scored uncharacteristically low.

Be lurking in the top-10 if I didn't consistently pick the wrong captain based on sound logic which doesn't come to pass. ;)

Can't complain though, getting stronger every week with some juicy upgrades to come over the next few weeks, and I'm much closer to the leader than I was last week. :thumbsu:

Poised to strike. ;)

Just goes to show what a fickle game supercoach is. It really is a game of chance fellas so try not to beat yourselves up too much over it even if you were like me and spent countless nights till 3am constructing your side only to be 0-2 and possibly 0-3 afte rthis round!

I have come to the conclusion that I am just an unlucky supercoach. :(

Just goes to show what a fickle game supercoach is. It really is a game of chance fellas so try not to beat yourselves up too much over it even if you were like me and spent countless nights till 3am constructing your side only to be 0-2 and possibly 0-3 afte rthis round!

I have come to the conclusion that I am just an unlucky supercoach. :(

Luck plays a part JM, no doubt about it, but spreading your risk among types of players and teams, being a good enough judge to place your faith in the right players (and to a lesser degree, coaches for that matter), and spotting the value is the key to making luck as irrelevant as you can IMO.

Nothing you can do about injuries, the tribunal or onfield twists of fate, but you can aim for the mid-career blokes who are less likely to run into problems, the blokes who are not hotheads, and the blokes who you feel have improvement in them at the beginning of the season.

Even something simple like looking at the draw and working out what sides have easier beginnings to the season can give you an advantage toward going the right way in a 50/50 selection choice early on.

True mate, I agree with what you said, great post! :thumbsu:

I admit I am still a noob at this supercoach game. Last year was my first year and I had no idea what I was doing. This season I only had half an idea what I was doing and only now do I fully understand everything that I should be doing to do well.

I am already looking forward to next year cause I reckon I have learnt alot already from you guys on what to do so I can have a decent assault next season with my improved knowledge! Cheers! :D:thumbsu:

No, I reckon I've got you covered.

Average of about 2,175 over the first four weeks. Overall ranking of 685 after round four.

Score this week was 1,620. Now, overall ranking of 9,446 (drop of almost 9,000!). Weekly ranking of 138,434. No zeroes, but 18 onfield players under 100, 13 under 70 and 8 under 50. About the only thing you might be worse on is having three over 100 - I had four!!
So this is what it's like when doves cry..

It's good to hear that other people had ridiculously bad weeks also. :thumbsu:
There needs to be support groups for this kinda thing..

I went surprisingly well this week.

Scored 2380 the week before, and the only change i made was out BJ, in Pavlich. Of course Pav then decides to score about 28, so the trade actually made my team worse, yet i still scored 2360 (thanks Gazza)

I moved into 130th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back