Review Round 5: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
I just woke up (with a hangover) and the weather is beautiful here. However a quick look at BOM isn't great at all:

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain, heavy at times from late this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm late this afternoon and evening. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning southerly 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon.

15-40mm.

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just woke up (with a hangover) and the weather is beautiful here. However a quick look at BOM isn't great at all:

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain, heavy at times from late this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm late this afternoon and evening. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning southerly 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon.

15-40mm.

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Damn, i wanted to see how the dogs would go with their new game style against the Swannies in the dry and breeze free day :p

15-40mm.

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Soooo any chance if it missing the scg or maybe holding off?

15-40mm.

Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why did you wake up at 7.40am? Early bird! :drunk:

Wet weather footy is atrocious to Watch.

Took a mate to the dogs game a few years back in the rain. Not a great advertisement for the game.

I won't be able to make the game today, but looking at the weather It's a blessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol the sun just came out. I should ban Sydney's weather for trolling

So Goodes was always a straight replacement for one of our talls. Who would have guessed. :)

We have a cagey selection committee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back