Game Day Round 5: Sydney v GWS, Saturday 7:25pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it Cindi man!
That's the aggression our blokes need on the field!
Can't stand those two calling our games. Their bitterness since we took Buddy is the sweetener for us!
Sit back & enjoy watching us smack them tomorrow!

"Cindi man" sounds like a cross dressing trannnny at the Taxi Club.

Love it Cindi man!
That's the aggression our blokes need on the field!
Can't stand those two calling our games. Their bitterness since we took Buddy is the sweetener for us!
Sit back & enjoy watching us smack them tomorrow!

Will do Ted. Just got a feeling that come the end of tomorrow night there will be a lot of our detractors across the AFL including head office, opposition clubs & their supporters, the media and our greatest handicap the AFL umpiring panel resigned to the fact that the story of our demise has been greatly exaggerated. Granted it would make us 1-4 but this competition know while there is a pulse there is a sleeping Giant that when awakened can get on a roll that will mow down all before them. Others will think i am nuts with what we've witnessed so far but I believe because of the one thing this Club has as its strongest foundation. Character.

Grundy goes to patton.

Who takes cameron, johnson,greene, lobbe and smith?

for extra lols im gonna guess that horse will play reid down back
Melican has to take the other tall (I think Grundy on Cameron but both the same), can't match anyone else there.
Smith on Greene
Marsh on Johnson
Jones on Smith'

We don't have a matchup for Lobbe....... We'd need to rest our rucks down there

Melican has to take the other tall (I think Grundy on Cameron but both the same), can't match anyone else there.
Smith on Greene
Marsh on Johnson
Jones on Smith'

thats why horse will play reid down back and alternate tippett and sir sinclair forward

Just finished watching last year's GF replay for the first time and suddenly want us to win this game badly.

Looking forward to seeing how melican goes. Will obviously have a big job first up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with AA. He plays loose off his man...hoping to spoil with pace , then release someone
When its on...it works
However .... it didn't vs the WCE
He was terrible
He missed contests
then caught in others
swans need a mopper.... a player to scoop behind a contest. Hence Melican
He also had to cover for Smith on more than one occasion. Smith has a reputation (a bloody well deserved one) and Allir is paying for it here.

Will do Ted. Just got a feeling that come the end of tomorrow night there will be a lot of our detractors across the AFL including head office, opposition clubs & their supporters, the media and our greatest handicap the AFL umpiring panel resigned to the fact that the story of our demise has been greatly exaggerated. Granted it would make us 1-4 but this competition know while there is a pulse there is a sleeping Giant that when awakened can get on a roll that will mow down all before them. Others will think i am nuts with what we've witnessed so far but I believe because of the one thing this Club has as its strongest foundation. Character.
I like it...and not a stupid irrelevant stat involved!

I actually do think that we're going to win this.

why the bloody hell would you not? esp in a derby anything can possibly go down regardless of differences between any two teams. even if gws were so much better than us on paper or if was a one sided game by all aspects leading into.. in a derby it means nothing. we are a great side certainly quality to match any team and beat any team. i normally hate to call results in advance but only cos were playing giants and me being a sydney swans fan id like to think WE GOT THIS BRAAH ;)

good thing we dropped aliir
I meant that I can't recall the last time a forward line with 3 talls was effective at the SCG. Often find that they get in each other's way and make it easier to rebound with less forward pressure. Wouldn't say dropping AA was the wisest move though as he is one of best rebounding defenders at the moment.

Smith on Greene
Marsh on Johnson
Jones on Smith'

No way, cant see our rucks ever defending. Marsh will be third tall so maybe he gets Patton and melican gets lobb. I think Longmire was on acid dropping Aliir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back