Round 5 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be going anywhere near your board this week. Might be better kept there though. Airing your dirty washing in public probably doesn't help.

A bit of public ranting and raving is no harm.

Perhaps Saints, Blues and Lions fans should be given a special forum of their own where they can fulminate and speckle their keyboards with spit in bouts of self loathing spite until they feel refreshed.

Sydney Vs Adelaide 56 pts 36K Franklin to kick 8

St Kilda Vs GWS 44 pts 16K

Carlton Vs West Coast 25pts 22K

Port Adelaide Vs Geelong 33pts 41K

Fremantle Vs Western Bulldogs 19pts 44K

North Melbourne Vs Hawthorn 39pts 33K

Brisbane Vs Gold Coast 2 pts 20K

Melbourne Vs Richmond 18 pts 82K

Collingwood Vs Essendon 25pts 92K

A bit of public ranting and raving is no harm.

Perhaps Saints, Blues and Lions fans should be given a special forum of their own where they can fulminate and speckle their keyboards with spit in bouts of self loathing spite until they feel refreshed.
I think people do need to vent. Everyone gets a turn, just not a great look in public. :cool:Venting board an interesting concept, maybe

I think people do need to vent. Everyone gets a turn, just not a great look in public. :cool:Venting board an interesting concept, maybe

Over the years I have expressed my spite against Richmond FC ( we weren't always the glamour laden giant you see now you know !!!!! ) on numerous occasions as we shuddered from utensil up to calamity via other varied disasters. Not always or indeed often on the main board but black gallows humour has its place.

Over the years I have expressed my spite against Richmond FC ( we weren't always the glamour laden giant you see now you know !!!!! ) on numerous occasions as we shuddered from utensil up to calamity via other varied disasters. Not always or indeed often on the main board but black gallows humour has its place.
Tru dat

Two games I think will be closer than expected:

Swans v Crows; this will be a backs to the wall response from the Crows, who go alright at the SCG.

Roos v Hawks; Hawks copped injuries to Cyril, Poppy, Frawley, played in the wet, and have a day less to prepare.

St Kilda v GWS:
cd2e78faa01d4be094b2dcf087b002f49a9cab4ad5de0e40526674282f5e928a.jpg

Backs to the wall game yes. But just don't have the cattle out there on the park. Crows won't get within 6 goals.

Dont be so dramatic. The lineup will be very different. We still have a very good list.

We ballsed up some games last year and still made the granny. We go alright in Sydney.

And if Port can do it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont be so dramatic. The lineup will be very different. We still have a very good list.

We ballsed up some games last year and still made the granny. We go alright in Sydney.

And if Port can do it...

I agree. The competition is very "democratic" at the moment. There is no small group of one or two teams clearly superior to the rest. Look at Crows and Tigers. We hammered you in the GF and then you turned round and gave us a spanking a week or two ago. What was the turnaround? 70 points? 75?

Who expected the limited Maggies to win this week? They did. Any one of a dozen teams could beat each other at the moment.

Swans by 50 points
GWS by 84 points
Eagles by 21 points
Cats by 1 point
Freo by 15 points
Roos by 35 points
Lions by 5 points
Tigers by 23 points
Pies by 40 points

Two games I think will be closer than expected:

Swans v Crows; this will be a backs to the wall response from the Crows, who go alright at the SCG.

Roos v Hawks; Hawks copped injuries to Cyril, Poppy, Frawley, played in the wet, and have a day less to prepare.
I’d add dees rfc, dees on rebound, won’t be easy.

Sydney vs Adelaide - 25 pts (36K)

St Kilda vs Greater Western Sydney - 31 pts (27K)

Carlton vs West Coast - 42 pts (28K)

Port Adelaide vs Geelong - 15 pts (42K)

Fremantle vs Western Bulldogs - 13 points (41K)

North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - 22 pts (34K)

Brisbane vs Gold Coast - 19 pts (19K)

Melbourne vs Richmond - 23 pts (83K)

Collingwood vs Essendon - 25 pts (90K)

Sydney Vs Adelaide 32pts 40K

St Kilda Vs GWS 59pts 18K

Carlton Vs West Coast 48pts 25K

Port Adelaide Vs Geelong 11pts 50K

Fremantle Vs Western Bulldogs 37pts 49K

North Melbourne Vs Hawthorn 20pts 30K

Brisbane Vs Gold Coast 22pts 20K

Melbourne Vs Richmond 34pts 78K

Collingwood Vs Essendon 17pts 92K
Sydney - 32 points
GWS - 46 points
WC - 19 points
Port - 25 points
WB - 8 points
Hawthorn - 31 points
Brisbane - 5 points
Melbourne - 7 points
Essendon - 16 points

Sydney vs Adelaide - 21 pts

St Kilda vs GWS - 49 pts

Carlton vs West Coast - 72 pts

Port Adelaide vs Geelong - 10 pts

Fremantle vs Western Bulldogs - 16 pts

North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - 52 pts

Brisbane vs Gold Coast - 5 pts

Melbourne vs Richmond - 63 pts

Collingwood vs Essendon - 12 pts

Sydney vs Adelaide - 21 pts

St Kilda vs GWS - 49 pts

Carlton vs West Coast - 72 pts

Port Adelaide vs Geelong - 10 pts

Fremantle vs Western Bulldogs - 16 pts

North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - 52 pts

Brisbane vs Gold Coast - 5 pts

Melbourne vs Richmond - 63 pts

Collingwood vs Essendon - 12 pts

melb to beat richmond by 10 goals? wow..hook me up too bro..!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back