Trades Round 5 Trades, A.K.A - 'This round is already over for me, so let's focus on rage trades now...thread'

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to **** off:
Clark
Williams
One or two of my 3 port rookies
Brouch (if not selected, though surely you don't miss a game for a broken nose?)

Thinking about bringing in:
Rocky
Merrett
Neale
Laird
Heeney
Stewart
Ross (rookie)

I think at most Crouch misses a week. Do you have a rookie you think you can half-trust for a week? Would suck to have to waste trades. Would be a bit of a dice roll

I think at most Crouch misses a week. Do you have a rookie you think you can half-trust for a week? Would suck to have to waste trades. Would be a bit of a dice roll
At the moment, I don't trust any of my rookies (bar Walsh and Constable). I'll probably hold Crouch, Clark and Williams are higher priorities.

At the moment, I don't trust any of my rookies (bar Walsh and Constable). I'll probably hold Crouch, Clark and Williams are higher priorities.

I think thats a good dice roll. Try to find a rookie with a matchup you think you can trust and hold him. I am with you though, i dont think he necessarily misses any time for this. He still has a lot of money to make

Have gathered my senses in the cold light of day.

Is it worth getting Whit this week, or wait until after the Sydney game? Hewett goes to him for sure, Horse has already showed a willingness to tag these types with Laird in round 2.

maybe look to get rid of cousins depending on how he goes today otherwise Zac Williams is next on the block.
Not sure if I was wrong on crisp, sheed and selwood after all Shadow but apparently I was too stubborn to admit I was wrong. perhaps your turn.

Probably something like Williams/Cousins to Hore and Setterfield to Newnes. Means I have to keep Dunkley and Markov though so could change. Currently have 200k in the bank so will look at what I can afford if I straight swap Markov and Hore and upgrade Setterfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Williams my only real on-field disappointment at this stage (Goldstein was fine) might just be trading to avoid donuts this week
I like the idea of playing a 1 week cash grab if Danger or Crouch is out. Trade them this week for a performing premium with a low b/e, and then reverse the trade next week, gaining whatever their price rise was.
Kind of locks you into 2 weeks worth of trading though

It's either that or field Gibbons/Atkins/Parker/Burgess

Tempted by Sheppard as a trade target from Williams. 85, 91, 95, 113 in his last 4. Getting lots of marks in our kick-to-kick game. 575k right now but will probably be close to 600k tonight so it may not be worth the risk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back