Trades Round 5 Trades, A.K.A - 'This round is already over for me, so let's focus on rage trades now...thread'

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
For those that are thinking of trading Zac Williams

Fremantle giving up scores to defenders so far
R1: MacMillan 118 (+31 on avg)
R2: Harbrow 105 (+26)
R3: Geary 91 (+16)
R4: Hurn 124 (+30), Sheppard 113 (+17)

That was my reasoning for keeping him in too

kraka

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
After what looked to be a horror week, trades finally sorted.

Had powell, setters, schultz, Parker, drew in the fed line

Went Clark -> young moving Hore on field
Powell -> Newnes and benching setters / schultz

Other option was to cash in Constable -> Ross (off field) then upgrade Powell -> Heeney,

Still might do the 2nd actually. Arrgh... Can't decide!

Rion

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bump

So undecided, starting to learn towards option 3, allows me to give all my rookies another week and a war chest to take a look at things and easily bring in a gun in one of my lines next week.

If I had 360k in my bank I'd be doing Setters to Ross and upgrading a rook to a genuine top 6 premo.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Calling it now, Parker a late out tomorrow with his ankle and Hind in for his debut

Beau_Waters for PM

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Is anyone taking Young?
I'm primed for next week if he plays well and is named.
Is this a totally pointless trade

Setters to darling

Darling has started the year poor but showed last yr he can go big when he gets on a run. Playing port who are also leaking points to forwards this yr
Not the worst idea, I've got my eye on Darling too but just waiting for some more form.. Could be a great POD.
I'm really struggling every week.....
EFA - and speaking for myself.
Anyone know how bad the rain will be in perth tonight. I want to keep sheed one more week but if the rains real bad that means a shocker from him and a must trade now. Very much appreciated.
Expected to be bad. Very bad. Wouldn't expect a lot of marks, but probably more tackles and handballs.
Calling it now, Parker a late out tomorrow with his ankle and Hind in for his debut
Ballsy. Good thing I offloaded Parker over Setters this week, if you're right.

WCEbrody

Premiership Player
May 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea,Chicago Bulls
Going Sheed to Rockliff and then need to downgrade Setterfield to someone.

Is baker worth the extra coin?

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
sounds like Constable to "rest" 1 maybe even 2 weeks ughhh

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04...MGOIgTeQJrvXzNPkt0jW8w6xNtIOOEw5Iy2DX4a2NbATY

The Cats expect he will only have a short stretch of games playing at the lower level.

"His preparation has been such that we think the best thing for him is to play in the VFL, but it was a live possibility that we could bring him straight back," Scott said.

"That would indicate that we think it's going to be a short stint in the VFL. Whether it's one or two, I don't really see it being longer than that."

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
sounds like Constable to "rest" 1 maybe even 2 weeks ughhh

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04...MGOIgTeQJrvXzNPkt0jW8w6xNtIOOEw5Iy2DX4a2NbATY

The Cats expect he will only have a short stretch of games playing at the lower level.

"His preparation has been such that we think the best thing for him is to play in the VFL, but it was a live possibility that we could bring him straight back," Scott said.

"That would indicate that we think it's going to be a short stint in the VFL. Whether it's one or two, I don't really see it being longer than that."
Nah that was regarding Tuohy spending 1-2 weeks in the vfl. They said Constable would be rested either this week or last week.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Constable to Hayes, Powell to Daniel ??? Idea only at this stage....

Might not quite have enough cash...

Actually it does work....

Leaves me looking like this:

B: Whitfield, Lloyd, Williams, Duursma, Scrimshaw, Hore - Clarke, Burgess
M: Macrae, Coniglio, Treloar, Brayshaw, B Crouch, Libba, Walsh, Ross - Hayes, Atkins
R: Grundy, English - Fort, Flynn
F: Danger, Boak, Kelly, Daniel, Rozee, Drew - Parker, Setterfield.

$14K left over.

If Daniel gets Def DPP next week, will swap him and Burgess over potentially, then trade Burgess down to a rookie (if any look like holding their spot).

Hopefully upgrade Setterfield back to Constable in a few weeks...

Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Ross or Hayes?! Ross with the negative BE so should go up more but you get 50k straight away if you choose Hayes. Also Hayes has good VFL numbers....
Ross may be a one week wonder like Stack
Ross, just have to hope his performance bought him a few weeks, whereas Hayes could pull a McInerney

Borgan

All Australian
Mar 20, 2014
Wollongong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
New York Kicks
lloyd, smith, williams, duursma, scrimshaw, hore (clark, burgess)
macrae, cripps, brayshaw, cogs, rocky, crouch, walsh, stack (constable, atkins)
gawn, grundy
danger, kelly, worps, rozee, drew, parker (petruccelle, balta)
Cash: 65k
struggling with what to do so any help would be appreciated.
Thinking maybe atkins to ross so i can have him on the ground. Any good downgrades for parker/burgess?

nob2210

All Australian
May 25, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
leeds united
Ross or Hayes?! Ross with the negative BE so should go up more but you get 50k straight away if you choose Hayes. Also Hayes has good VFL numbers....
Ross may be a one week wonder like Stack

Ross started in the centre square a quite a few times last week. I like that role!

Back