Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't see how people can justify Matera. Hardly shown he can play like this for a consistent period of time, plus the Suns as a team are still a worry. They play s**t, his scores will suffer big time.
Only need 3 weeks of 65 or better and then trade him to a premo in rd 9 when he hits 430k+. Not asking too much of him.

Thinking no trades (28 left). Not sold on Williamson being worth it. Surely Newman will get another go at some stage, Eddy too & Barrett. Better options coming up I think.

Next week I may burn 2 of Pickett/Barrett/Houston/Parfitt/SPP/Roughy to Fisher & Adams then move Hibb into mids & loop when I can.

It may hurt this week, having to field Sewart with no emg but I'm hoping it'll be better in the long run.
Agreed same approach for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passed over Williamson. Would have been nice to have the cash generation but based on his first two weeks I couldn't justify the trade when my other rookies are still mooing.
A fair few downgrade options next few weeks so not too disappointed at this stage.

Unless I get an itchy trigger finger with Treloar it will be no trades for me this week.

I disagree. How many trades on here in the last 5 weeks have been suggested and followed threw for much less. As an option it has to be considered.

Agreed.

I bit the bullet and went Hannan > Matera with the spare cash I had.

The other option would be to downtrade Hannan to a $117k rookie which would only net me $51k. Not enough cash turnover to justify the trade for mine.

If Matera can net me an increase of $100k, when I upgrade him, I'll already be $49k ahead in terms of value comparison to the rookie downtrade.

I personally think Matera is more likely to average closer to 60-70 long term, but if he can smash out an appreciation of $100k in the short term I'll be happy. Will make the trade to a Buddy/JJK much easier.

Agreed.

I bit the bullet and went Hannan > Matera with the spare cash I had.

The other option would be to downtrade Hannan to a $117k rookie which would only net me $51k. Not enough cash turnover to justify the trade for mine.

If Matera can net me an increase of $100k, when I upgrade him, I'll already be $49k ahead in terms of value comparison to the rookie downtrade.

I personally think Matera is more likely to average closer to 60-70 long term, but if he can smash out an appreciation of $100k in the short term I'll be happy. Will make the trade to a Buddy/JJK much easier.
for $100,000 less you could grab Spence and sit him on the pine if he consistently scores 100.
I would love to see Matera do it and hope that he does but I'm not feeling it. Especially with the fall positives that were downhill skiing against the blues and Hawks.
If Fiorini does ok this week I'll be bringing him in, rate him much higher than Matera.

for $100,000 less you could grab Spence and sit him on the pine if he consistently scores 100.
I would love to see Matera do it and hope that he does but I'm not feeling it. Especially with the fall positives that were downhill skiing against the blues and Hawks.
If Fiorini does ok this week I'll be bringing him in, rate him much higher than Matera.

I'll be getting Spence next week by downgrading one of Sandi/Witts to him for a $150kish profit. With that i'll hopefully use some of it to upgrade Matera once he's peaked in price.

Fiorini is a gun in the making. Once GC start firing, he'll be smashing it.

If Fiorini continues the good form this afternoon he'll be seriously considered. Almost pulled the trigger on him last night for SPS but the lingering Hannan donut kept me from doing it.

If Fiorini continues the good form this afternoon he'll be seriously considered. Almost pulled the trigger on him last night for SPS but the lingering Hannan donut kept me from doing it.
That lingering Hannan donut saved you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back