Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Polson had 22 at quarter time, can't believe how much he fell off after that.

As much as Marchbank might be close to culling, who is there who is doing amazing in defence to bring in for him? I have Docherty, Laird and Adams already.

Polson had 22 at quarter time, can't believe how much he fell off after that.

As much as Marchbank might be close to culling, who is there who is doing amazing in defence to bring in for him? I have Docherty, Laird and Adams already.
Adams, Doch, Laird, Lloyd - they're all probably locked in top 6 defender spots. Hopefully we get a slightly 50/50 gun midfield joining those guys. 5+6 probably tails off to Simpson and Montagna if there aren't any half decent DPP lads.

Adams, Doch, Laird, Lloyd - they're all probably locked in top 6 defender spots. Hopefully we get a slightly 50/50 gun midfield joining those guys. 5+6 probably tails off to Simpson and Montagna if there aren't any half decent DPP lads.

Yeah I suppose Lloyd might do ok.

I think you should probably stay on the Hanners train now - if you started with him he's -$100k already. If he has a couple decent games then he'd be a good trade IN.

Surely he'll come good - swans haven't been playing to their potential.
Lol feel a bit guilty for this advice.

If it makes you feel any better I traded hanners in after he got a ton :( I think you gotta back in your premos usually but hanners isn't even giving us 90s.

Lol feel a bit guilty for this advice.

If it makes you feel any better I traded hanners in after he got a ton :( I think you gotta back in your premos usually but hanners isn't even giving us 90s.

I've also had Hanners for two weeks. I still think he's a good trade - just two weeks too early. He'll come good against Carlton, surely!

If anyone started all four of these PODs they'd be laughing.
Sloane looks quite unstoppable to me. I'd go him.

Lets be honest the avg everyday joe picks Rocky, Danger, Treloar and Titchell have been every bit as good and you couldnt have too many of this price range

If anyone started all four of these PODs they'd be laughing.
Sloane looks quite unstoppable to me. I'd go him.
Adelaide's next 2 games are at AO, with North Melbourne and Melbourne, as well as Brisbane at the Gabba afterwards. Might consider going Swallow to him this week, although I have so many Adelaide players. :/

Been reading M.Murphy has done a meniscus tear?
Yeah I heard that he got an meniscus injury, that's why he was on the bench for the last 10 minutes of the game, not sure he might miss a few weeks, but hopefully he'll play, I don't need another injured player :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back