Collingwood
Commencing operation "Get in Seedsman"

(Definitely not too early to call it)

JOM > Seedsman, Any rookie > Walters

Or Doedee > Seedsman, JOM > ~780k middy or below

OR

Doedee > Seedsman, and cash in a rookie

Swinging towards the 2nd of the 3

The backline is stacked with decent rookies.. I'm trying to choose which two of Doedee Murray Finlayson and Coffield to play each week.. with the other two on the bench. Defence is literally the least of my worries, especially with Whitfield in the middle. So I'll be focussing on trying to grab a midfielder next week. Or maybe Buddy.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

How's Wigg tracking? Could he come in for GC? Holman had a stinker

Atm I'm thinking of going

Holman -> Rookie/Wigg
Venables/Waterman -> Rookie

I have hope Venables injury wont be so bad but he hasn't been great up until this point anyway

Should have a bit of cash built up after this week for upgrades the following

I said to myself I'll use the upcoming round to adjust my rookies, I held Ryan to work on my premoes but he'll have to go this week. I also have O'Connor sitting on my bench if he's not playing again next week I'll look to to trade him out, I'll have very close eyes on Mirra today.

whitfield can f%#k off

Dont go to early. Sydney on the SCG was never going to suit his style and Freo tagged him in the first half, he showed some value in the second though...

I am looking at bringing him in this week, i think he will ton it up against the Saints and Lions pretty easily, then bring on DPP!!!

Looking at Taranto in. Is he a premo forward this year? Averaging 93 from 4 games, 3 of those games 90+

He is a transitional player for me, will get him hopefully close enough to get to a true premium player. His one down game was last week, when GWS had close to their best midfield available. I am wary on how long I can hold him for, but will watch closely....

Just my thoughts....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at Taranto in. Is he a premo forward this year? Averaging 93 from 4 games, 3 of those games 90+
He is a transitional player for me, will get him hopefully close enough to get to a true premium player. His one down game was last week, when GWS had close to their best midfield available. I am wary on how long I can hold him for, but will watch closely....

Just my thoughts....
Think that's spot on. Hopper took minutes away from him last week but the fact Kelly was out this week means he got those midfield minutes back. If he plays midfield it plays to his strengths in regards to DT as he is a tackling machine. Will be interesting to see how he goes when Kelly and ZGL are both back in the side

I'm going to be tempted to go Venables > Frampton (Or another basement DPP ruck if named) this week so I can play English on my field.

I have been copping so many spud scores from rookies, I can't seem to choose the right ones each week up forward. Played Rayner the first 2 weeks on field then took him off for the last 2 weeks (52, 85). At least he is making me some cash I guess.

I'm going to be tempted to go Venables > Frampton (Or another basement DPP ruck if named) this week so I can play English on my field.

I have been copping so many spud scores from rookies, I can't seem to choose the right ones each week up forward. Played Rayner the first 2 weeks on field then took him off for the last 2 weeks (52, 85). At least he is making me some cash I guess.

I like to give Rookies two weeks on field, to avoid the swapping them in and out each week and getting the wrong one on field every time.

But I did exactly the same as you with Rayner....

So major areas of focus for me:

D: Z Guthrie
M: Whitfield, T Kelly (missed his good scores, getting some of the price rise though), Holman (was this week an aberration ?), Brayshaw, Fogarty, Barry.
R: Can I get English on field somehow ?
F: Waterman, Fritsch.

I think I need about 10 trades this week to fix this mess !!!!

Might downgrade Jake Lloyd to wigg via coffield dpp so I can field coffield and finlayson. Will mean I am rocking 4 defensive rookies.

Then with that cash I will go venables/waterman/fritsch/gowers deoending on b/e, fixtures and price to menegola/gray/buddy.

Will probably change but need a find away to get less attacking rookie scores and more defensive rookie scores as they have been higher and more consistent.

I'm going to keep cycling my rooks. Haven't done any premium swaps this week. Happy I keeps zerrett and Parker. Billings perhaps I could have gotten rid of but he is here to stay now.

So any new tools coming in is still my focus. Grabbed waterman and Mirra last week. Hopefully wigg gets a run at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back