Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK taking the plunge..... again.....
chickened out last night with 5mins to go before lockout and reversed my Grundy in trade :think: wait and see if Darling and Lycett make it ok.

So now, Balta > ROB

I know Balta is a chance to have a big score and make money, but think Butters is a better chance to score ok over the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed :thumbsu:

View attachment 657682

With Setterfield out for a couple of weeks and my forward bench pretty dire i think I need to make a couple of trades.

Dunkley is my other pressing issue (forgot to trade last friday and missed lockout).

Then there is the issue of ROB. But with Clarke I think I just hope he becomes a slow burn of cash generation for a while and save a trade there.

My current thinking is Dunkley to Heeney. Was looking to bring in Stack for Butters/Gibbons but means copping Petruccelle score this week.

Or I could go early on Cousins, move Setterfield to middle opening up loophole for a couple of weeks(Butters vs Scott) and bringing in Marshall and Newnes.

Any thoughts on this?
@goyoupups
Zac Clarke late out (replaced by Joe Daniher who was not named in the 26)

Zac Clarke late out (replaced by Joe Daniher who was not named in the 26)

Hmm that’s not ideal.

Maybe it becomes Clarke to ROB and Dunkley to Heeney then. Miss on stack.

Or Butters/Gibbons to Stack and Clarke to ROB to generate cash. Holding dunkley another week.
More confused now

Hmm that’s not ideal.

Maybe it becomes Clarke to ROB and Dunkley to Heeney then. Miss on stack.

Or Butters/Gibbons to Stack and Clarke to ROB to generate cash. Holding dunkley another week.
More confused now
Good, my work here is done. :moustache:

Getting Reilly O'Brien is paramount this week and Stack if you don't have him already.
Bines is a key to opening a door, R O'Brien provides the keyhole.
Stack will play and make $, wait for Ross next week then Hayes.
ROB I'll get but staying away from Stack. He'll make a few $$$ this week but all of his disp last week were uncontested - no tackles etc. JS worries me.
Baker 50% contested, Bolton 80% contested and 6 tackles.

These may be needed for new owners when he comes crashing back to earth tomorrow.....
Stackhat-2.jpg

ROB I'll get but staying away from Stack. He'll make a few $$$ this week but all of his disp last week were uncontested - no tackles etc. JS worries me.

These may be needed for new owners when he comes crashing back to earth tomorrow.....
View attachment 657781
You need 23,000 of those hats..... amazing

Okay I still can't get my head around rookie - > ROB via DPP and swinging Bines forward.

So just to summarise...

Burgess - may be dropped (DPP)
Rozee - may be rested (DPP)
Drew - may be dropped
Parker - may be rested
Setterfield - suspended
Balta

And people want to bring Bines into that mess of a forward line.

Trading one of them for a DEF rookie doesn't really resolve it if you are swinging Burgess.

Exactly what iv done! Lol I’m running drew Parker petruccelle and burgess on ground! God help me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dunkley or Darling to Marshall?
The good news is that Dunkley to Marshall would be a pretty good move

The bad news is that it would be a pretty good move if it was last week.
I'd give it a miss.

View attachment 657781
nice haha lol good pic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys, I wanna take two of Hore, Stack and ROB.

I dont see Stack or Hore lasting too long, so ROB and either Stack or Hore. These trades will either make or break my 2019

I dont have cash so I have 3 options,

1) Hold Dunkley
2) Dunkley to Daniel
3) Dukley to Marshall

think Daniel is more likely to be top 6 fwd at the end of the year than Marshall. Thoughts?

I dont see Stack or Hore lasting too long, so ROB and either Stack or Hore. These trades will either make or break my 2019
If you don't want either Hore or Stack, just get ROB and wait for other rookies. Heaps coming through in the next couple of weeks.

I'd go Hore and ROB - Hore will last at least 3 with May out, and ROB for at least 8 with Jacobs out. Will make the bulk of their money in that time.

Trade confirmed. Atkins>RoB.
(Setterfield M11/BinesF8)

Feels nice to have a live R3. Totally foreign to me.

Still pondering another trade for Stack but I might pass. There’s a wave of mids coming. Very keen on Ross & Hately with Rowbottom Hind Hayes also making debuts.
Why would you trade a playing rookie instead a guy who won’t even make you 30k in four weeks time?

Why is everyone so keen to get rid of Williams? Started the season at 400k with 80, 90 and 100 then scored a 60 playing in Geelong in a game where two other premiums (Danger and Kelly) also scored a 60 and a bloody 30. I don't believe that 60 is a good example of his potential this year since it was his first poor score in 4 games.

Also looks like my trades next week cold end up being Duursma to Crisp perhaps with another little rookie downgrade along the way to get the extra cash needed.
Not as bad as Tso1967 trading out Dollhoyse who scored 3 x 100’s and then dipped to a totally unacceptable forwards score of 90 😳😳

Balta is still playing. After ten possessions in four weeks. Stacks JS solid based on that.

Think I’m going to do Setters > Hore via Drew and Rozee.

Means I can play both of Hore + Rozee and can loop Atkins + Butters, and I can get Drew back into the midfield next week by trading out one of Parker/Petrucelle/Rozee/Balta for Ross.

Tell me if I’m sounding crazy...

1.) Butters to Stack
Reason; Butters 23 last week is going to stall any decent cash generation for next couple of weeks.

2.) Constable to Marshall via Drew
Reason; Constable confirmed as being rested so gives me an up on opponent who will most likely keep him..

What I’m unsure of is Marshall. Not many obvious fwd premos around, so I like betting on Marshall to be one. However I haven’t watched many saints games - is his scoring a false economy at the moment or do we think he can maintain a 100+ average?

Tell me if I’m sounding crazy...

1.) Butters to Stack
Reason; Butters 23 last week is going to stall any decent cash generation for next couple of weeks.

2.) Constable to Marshall via Drew
Reason; Constable confirmed as being rested so gives me an up on opponent who will most likely keep him..

What I’m unsure of is Marshall. Not many obvious fwd premos around, so I like betting on Marshall to be one. However I haven’t watched many saints games - is his scoring a false economy at the moment or do we think he can maintain a 100+ average?
There's no way Marshall keeps this scoring up IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back