Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good, my work here is done. :moustache:

Haha!

I now think Dunkley to Heeney and Clarke to O’Brien is my best option. Gives another week of gibbons Butters price rises before trading to Ross next week. I’ll just have to cop petrucelle or balta this week

Devon Smith > Boak or Cameron ? Thoughts?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cameron is a ripper POD but Pearce is arguably the league's most underrated stopper and I reckon he can do a job on Cameron.

Boak is my preference but is he the one who cops the Hutchings tag?

This is my dilemma also. I have Menegola and I'm not confident in him turning himself around and being a consistent scorer.

Cameron is a ripper POD but Pearce is arguably the league's most underrated stopper and I reckon he can do a job on Cameron.

Boak is my preference but is he the one who cops the Hutchings tag?

This is my dilemma also. I have Menegola and I'm not confident in him turning himself around and being a consistent scorer.

I really don’t know what to do with Devon Smith. Here is my team below. 1 trade left this round. Any thoughts
IMG_5208.JPG IMG_5209.JPG IMG_5210.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still completely undecided which trade combo to make out of the following …

Option A: BSmith>Hore and Petruccelle>Marshall
Option B: Constable>Stack and Butters>Marshall via Setters to mids
Option C: Burgess>Hore and Balta>ROB via Bines to fwds

A&B give me a "possible" keeper in Marshall which would bolster a forward line that has just 2 premos at present. But that would mean losing either Smith, which is sideways, or Constable who has a lot more cash to make ... and Marshall may not maintain high enough scoring to be a keeper anyway.
C will bring in a lot of much needed cash, but does little to increase scoring and leaves me with 4 onfield fwd rookies including Petruccelle and a non playing fwd bench.

ROB I'll get but staying away from Stack. He'll make a few $$$ this week but all of his disp last week were uncontested - no tackles etc. JS worries me.
Baker 50% contested, Bolton 80% contested and 6 tackles.

These may be needed for new owners when he comes crashing back to earth tomorrow.....
View attachment 657781
Stack has excellent JS. Short is the closest thing to a threat and he is out to at least the byes. Don’t know where this 0 contested stat is coming from, I could swear I saw him pluck 2 contested intercept marks in the final qtr. Said earlier in the week, would have scored 60 if it weren’t for a few clangers when the game was on the line.

Dimma likened him to Byron Pickett this week, he’ll get plenty of opportunity.

Even if Balta averages 40 (more than he has scored in 3 rounds) - he will only be $185K by his bye (and $11K in next 2 rounds)
If Butters can maintain his avg of 62 (incls his 23) - he will be $290K at his bye (but only $5K in next 2 rounds)
If Butters can avg 70 (without the 23 his avg would be 75) - he will be $320 at his bye and $10K next 2 rounds

Also, with constable a likely out this weekend, that gives another loophole and makes Setterfield a better trade out option too.?

giphy.gif
Alternatively if Balta pulls a Menadue and pulls a ton out of nowhere he’ll make you a cool 100+

5B1DDA9F-667A-45A2-A067-D96C13AA0410.jpeg
8F22D4F0-B88E-4B5E-A462-54B7823D7184.jpeg

A) Bines > ROB + Darling > Marshall
B) Bines > ROB + Dunkley > Marshall
C) Balta > ROB + Darling > Marshall
D) Balta > ROB + Dunkley > Marshall
C) Setters > ROB + Dunkley/Darling > Marshall (Leaves Balta and Bines F7-8)

Got no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back