Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently carrying 4 non playing rookies:
B. Williams - emerg (traded out Xerri 2 weeks ago bc thought Williams had more chance of playing...)
D. Cameron - emerg
B. Davis - emerg (thought he played ok in R1)
I. Rankine - not listed as injured but who knows

Also have Noble and Brander and cannot avoid a donut without trading one of these idiots out,.

Who is least likely to get a game??? Or do I just move Noble on??

Good looking bench and still have Howe and Brander on the field....

1593680134170.png

Last edited:

So do I trade out Noble or Brander?
I'm leaning towards Noble only because Brander has DPP and lets me play with more options next week pending rookies and other usual SC bullshit. Either way I plan to rid both of them in the next fortnight now

Currently carrying 4 non playing rookies:
B. Williams - emerg (traded out Xerri 2 weeks ago bc thought Williams had more chance of playing...)
D. Cameron - emerg
B. Davis - emerg (thought he played ok in R1)
I. Rankine - not listed as injured but who knows

Also have Noble and Brander and cannot avoid a donut without trading one of these idiots out,.

Who is least likely to get a game??? Or do I just move Noble on??
Davis at least might get a game this week as hes on the extended bench. I think Rankine would be building up some fitness in the scratch matches.

I'm leaning towards Noble only because Brander has DPP and lets me play with more options next week pending rookies and other usual SC bullshit. Either way I plan to rid both of them in the next fortnight now

Brander is injured so I think he goes first because of that. Plus they were saying he might get dropped anyway. Then again who knows he might make a miracle recovery like sturt. Gotta see the sunday teams first as I wanna make sure I have cover on all lines if possible.

Ha ha, like clockwork...

Fwd carnage 2 weeks ago with Whitfield, Dusty, Greene and Smith all out/injured.

Last week was mid carnage with Dunkley, Fyfe, Pickett and Bennell all out/injured (and Cogs a decoy).

This week is defence carnage with Howe, Noble, Brander and I've still got BZT as my loophole (cos I never have enough trades to cover injuries and trade him out).

Looks like I'm keeping Fyfe after all.

Also, just a heads up for next week, my rucks are Grundy and Pittonet. Trade them out before their injuries this week.

I am thinking Noble of the two, purely as Brander has DPP.

Williamson vs Hill or Serong?

Stuck whether I should trade Howe for a premo def or dg to Hill or Williamson and bring in a premo mid instead.

I am thinking Noble of the two, purely as Brander has DPP.

Williamson vs Hill or Serong?

Stuck whether I should trade Howe for a premo def or dg to Hill or Williamson and bring in a premo mid instead.

Im still looking to bring in Bont for Howe but its going to depend on Hamiil and Rivers getting a game.

Brander is injured so I think he goes first because of that. Plus they were saying he might get dropped anyway. Then again who knows he might make a miracle recovery like sturt. Gotta seem the sunday teams first as I wanna make sure I have cover on all lines if possible.
This is true. Not really sure which of them has the better chance of coming back in either - gut feel says Noble but I'm also pretty stunned he was dropped after Howe died.
Agree on waiting for Sunday teams. If Rivers is dropped I basically have to trade one of Noble or Brander to Hill to avoid a donut and it probably encourages me more to trade Howe -> Ridley for the $$$ so I can dump the other of Noble/Brander next week. ******* campaignercoach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with the Saints Butler - $413K? Already increased $180k and projected for another $54K.
NOt sure it can continue if he relies on the Saints winning...

Got quite lucky not having Howe/fyfe but a bit stuck what to do with Brander and Noble out. Original plan of not having to do much urgently but now in donut city.

Option A:
Brander/Noble > Ridley + rookie (Hibberd/Xerri/Mahoney)

Option B:
Viney/Noble > Hill + any mid premo under 620k (Titch/bont/danger)

Only concern with Ridley is that I dont rate him as a top 6 def, and with option B can move Viney on before he goes down a bit. But honestly absolutely no idea lmao.

Thoughts?

Untitled.png

Im still looking to bring in Bont for Howe but its going to depend on Hamiil and Rivers getting a game.
1593680586181.png
With Howe, Brander, Noble out and Rivers pending. I think I might need to do Howe to prem def and Noble to Williamson/Hill to ensure I have enough players this week unfortunately.

I'm trading Brander out. He's injured & Noble isn't. Noble just scored 72, while Brander went sub 50... So if they both get 2 more games, I reckon Noble makes more $$$.

Only reason why I'd go Noble out this week is if you need the extra $30k... Or you think the DPP will come in extra handy.

This is true. Not really sure which of them has the better chance of coming back in either - gut feel says Noble but I'm also pretty stunned he was dropped after Howe died.
Agree on waiting for Sunday teams. If Rivers is dropped I basically have to trade one of Noble or Brander to Hill to avoid a donut and it probably encourages me more to trade Howe -> Ridley for the $$$ so I can dump the other of Noble/Brander next week. ******* campaignercoach

Seems he was pushed out by Varcoe. Not sure who else would be holding noble out but pies fans would know more than me.
varcoe seems a bit more injury prone too.

I think the eagles can cover brander more easily but who knows.

Yep looks like its going to have to be Hill wether I like it or not.
Not Williamson? Or have you already got him? Or pending say Rivers being selected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back