Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

back in Cogs I think, I am. Cogs said after the game that he was playing as a defensive fwd on Howe and that "the plan didn't work". He also said he didn't perform well and that he would bounce back next week. Don't often hear players say that, so I'll back him in on his work and see if he is a liar or not.

If Trel is back in this week, I'll be interested to see how Tadams is affected. Trel also an option in his own right, he seems like the kind of guy who would do well in shorter games. But have to see a few weeks of him before jumping on.
Adams' best season 3 years ago was alongside Treloar

Doubt he'll be affected at all, one of those flanker/occasional mid kids like Daicos/Brown will probably be affected moreso you'd think?

How Maynard/Crisp/Noble go without Howe will be interesting. Is Langdon back? I guess he can play that sweeper rebounder role. Howe imo was most effective at distributing to his rebounders, so yeah interesting to see how that trio go without him.

Adams' best season 3 years ago was alongside Treloar

Doubt he'll be affected at all, one of those flanker/occasional mid kids like Daicos/Brown will probably be affected moreso you'd think?

How Maynard/Crisp/Noble go without Howe will be interesting. Is Langdon back? I guess he can play that sweeper rebounder role. Howe imo was most effective at distributing to his rebounders, so yeah interesting to see how that trio go without him.
I've noticed Tadams seems to have periods where he does SFA but then he'll just have a big 10 minutes where he scores really quickly. I'm just hoping that Trel back may impact on Tadams' ability to score in bursts. Don't really expect much impact but just really hoping it happens because I won't be making much additions to my midfield for a while now.

I've noticed Tadams seems to have periods where he does SFA but then he'll just have a big 10 minutes where he scores really quickly. I'm just hoping that Trel back may impact on Tadams' ability to score in bursts. Don't really expect much impact but just really hoping it happens because I won't be making much additions to my midfield for a while now.
Well Sidey mite miss this week

I seriously considered bringing in Sidey last week but went with Simpkin instead. This year's winner will probably be whoever can dodge the most bullets.

I seriously considered bringing in Sidey last week but went with Simpkin instead. This year's winner will probably be whoever can dodge the most bullets.
Exactly right, same thing applies to every year really. I also got kissed because I was considering Zerrett over Neale for a moment. I paid up for Neale but got myself 70 odd extra points and avoided a suspension...this game just relies on so much luck. Even moreso this year, you can't just pick a premo and expect consistent performance from them. You need to separate the true premos from the fraud premos and it can be really costly if you slip up.

Bennell or Serong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn...I gotta use both trades tonight before Sunday teams in order to get Naismith to Pittonet.

Cumming to mid rookie via Rivers
Naismith to Pitt

Similar, have to trade Howe tonight to afford Naismith to Pittonet.

Ridley (ess) or Short (rich) in defence and Pittonet is what I'm thinking. Is Ridley any good? Have never seen him play.

Other option is Young (freo) and Witts. Can leave this till tomorrow. Wittts seems to be building after a slow start.

Annoying, as neither option will match Howe & Naismith's output.

Ridley (ess) or Short (rich) in defence and Pittonet is what I'm thinking. Is Ridley any good? Have never seen him play.

Other option is Young (freo) and Witts. Can leave this till tomorrow. Wittts seems to be building after a slow start.

Yes, bombers try to isolate Ridley and want the ball in his hands coming out of defence. He is outperforming someone like Laird so he should be safe enough back there. You save cash with Young but he is more risky, he has only had 2 good quarters so far but he does seem to be finding his feet and was rated as one of the best cash cows at the start of the season.

Ridley is killing it this year, outperforming all our other tall defenders.

Can’t get pittonet...

I’m not lucky like you and have young and starcevich. I have McAsey who will score 15 so have to trade both backs

I have to trade noble to Ridley
Brander to serong via rivers

Will have to cop xerri 20.
cop the McAsey 20 instead of Xerri...this is the last chance to get Pitt, he will go up heaps after this week. Then next week who will you target? Will you have enough for Gawn? Get Pitt now imo, will match Ridley's output and make cash to get up to Gawn later on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back