Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously been a disaster and I have no real faith in him, but one way to decide how to deal with it is think about what you’re looking to get done over this and next week.
Those targeting Oliver, for example, probably won’t have a path to pick up Oliver while offloading Daniel without having to move on rookies very prematurely.
Currently more likely to retain and just focus on a midfield upgrade next week, even though he’s awful.
Good luck, and 100% understandable.

Wise words as always. Cheers mate.

Really unsure if and when he plays .
He came in because Frawley was inj but they dropped him for Jake C who has been ok the last 2 weeks.
Frawley due back soon,plus Greay to come back in.

Does not sound good for Mr Highmore

Peking duck is cooked.

On the eve of round 3 I tossed up between Ridley and Butters
After Butters week 1 55 I was cursing that I went with him
After Butters was on 107 at halftime I was cheering that I went with him
After Butters finished on 96 with a syndesmosis injury I was cursing that I went with him

By going Campbell > Waterman I can get very crafty and do Butters > Ridley via Brockman to fwds and Clark to mids to also open up mid/fwd and def/mid flexibility. Thoughts?

Someone talk me down from Phillips>Stringer. get a cool 110k, take in a -45 BE for an equally inconsistent player. I missed Tex and Impey, and Stringer just seems so good when he goes in the middle.
I had the same dirty thoughts, but I went back to the church of GnR for solice. I cleansed myself of these demons drawing me to these short term gains for long term pain and have moved on and will not dwell, for I am but a shepard of my SC flock and exposing my flock to a risk like that is a holistically bad idea.
tenor (4).gif
View attachment images.mp4

I'd start by getting that underlined thought out of your head.
It wont be the last time you head into a round without an E on one line.
Relax about it. Loop Chapman/Kosi again or just run Chapman at F6. No "def cover" is fine. Shyt tends to happen with or without coverage.
If its just the 1 trade i'd prioritise getting some cash in by picking up Waterman in fwds. Then Jones next week.
Thanks for the feedback. Pies play Friday at 8:10pm so I'll know if Waterman is named before making that trade if I go ahead. Not overly sold on him but I like the way his team have gone about it the last two weeks and he might benefit if they keep playing like that, which I think they might.
Port play Saturday night 7:25pm so the 6:25 teams for Sunday will already be named and I can hold my 2nd trade until then and work out if a donut is incoming. A late change on Sunday would be my only issue

I'd go Henry to Waterman.......then wait for teams to drop Sat and per chance if both Chapman and Kosi aren't named (highly unlikely) then bite the bullet and do the 2nd trade Kosi- Jones.
That's probably the way I'll play it, I was just wondering if I was missing something stupid obvious. Cheers for the reply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm definitely trading Jelly > Ridley.

Just can't decide on who to trade out of Campbell, Jordan or Brockman > Waterman in order to get Ridley in? 🤔
Sell low, buy high. That's different.

It's the only way I can get Ridley in uncle Jisk.

Gotta do whatever it takes to get the best players in.

Plus Jelly is a bust, has to go...
Hey JM, if you don't already have Ridley, like me :( , I'd be thinking of waiting until after his bye to grab him. $614k at the moment so even with an 88 BE it's unlikely he'll go too much higher in price. Isn't it?

Hey JM, if you don't already have Ridley, like me :( , I'd be thinking of waiting until after his bye to grab him. $614k at the moment so even with an 88 BE it's unlikely he'll go too much higher in price. Isn't it?

I'm trading Jelly and don't really like any of the other mids besides Tich (already have Steele, Macrae and Oliver) Ridley is the big gun that I don't have in my team so it makes sense to me to bring him in now while I can.

Really unsure if and when he plays .
He came in because Frawley was inj but they dropped him for Jake C who has been ok the last 2 weeks.
Frawley due back soon,plus Greay to come back in.

Does not sound good for Mr Highmore

Seems like he needs an injury to get back. We really only need him to play 2 more games. That big negative BE makes him so hard to trade. You just know that when you do he'll get picked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back