Trades Round 5 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Would highly appreciate any feedback on my squad. I'm....quite desperate.

Many thanks.

View attachment 1097706
I agree with what a couple of the others have said with regard you probably shouldn’t any more sideways trades, or one more at a maximum.

I see Zac Williams is out injured so that could be an opportunity to move him on if you decided you didn’t want him anymore but then you really should hold McGrath and Simpkin at least up to the byes, unless you have a very pressing reason that you must trade.

From here on you want to try to just downgrade for cash and upgrade to premos. Push McGrath and Simpkin to M7 and M8, hope one or both jag some good scores and potentially upgrade one of them during the byes.

By using a trade early this round you’ve potentially left yourself in a very difficult position in the ruck. Flynn confirmed out, Meek ?

I’ve also got Flynn and Meek but I’m holding both my trades just in case when the Freo team is announced I need to trade a failed midpricer down and Meek up to Grundy

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Meek > Treacy & TPhillips > Grundy?
Not a bad thought but I’ll probably want to pick up Treacy on the bubble in a couple of weeks as a downgrade so I’ll probably take Chapman this week via DPP, unless Meek plays.

Wondering if I should just go ahead and get Grundy now TBH, whether Meek plays or not. I’ve probably got enough cash generation without Meek ...

Not a bad thought but I’ll probably want to pick up Treacy on the bubble in a couple of weeks as a downgrade so I’ll probably take Chapman this week via DPP, unless Meek plays.

Wondering if I should just go ahead and get Grundy now TBH, whether Meek plays or not. I’ve probably got enough cash generation without Meek ...

If you have enough money to get Grundy then I wouldn't be hesitating.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

I just locked in my trades and going to my mates drinking. Yolo.
Beer>SC

Meek doesnt play, whatever donut. Dont even know if Fyfe is back but have him on field anyway

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

-47 b/e though

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
any chance of holding onto heeney or butters. held danger for 3 weeks so im ok if its that or less but anything more and theyre out
I'd seriously hold Butters ......Heeney not performing strongly enough to hold, maybe look at upgrading Heeney to Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back