Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone to Aquaman. If it's Campbell then I'll have about 320k in the bank. Might be able to do the first upgrade.

Jordan Clark to Piggy might happen.

Had Waterman since the start of the season

So I will probably sit tight unless Dev has another good score against the Dogs.
i held dev for a whole season waiting for that next game. I want him in but I'd want him named in the team for his 3rd game and running out onto the field before i trade him in

Don't think trading out Campbell is the right move. Has shown he can go big, all it takes is one game.
Agreed

Still had 19 possessions

Clean up his de by 10% and its a 75sc game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed

Still had 19 possessions

Clean up his de by 10% and its a 75sc game
He'll be about $260k. Not sure about his BE but that 118 will drop out so it might be reasonably high.

Someone in my team is getting traded to Aquaman and he's put his hand up by under-performing again.

Looks a gun, just keeps butchering it. Needs a bit of kick to kick with the Gull during the next match to get his confidence up. ;)

People talking up Jiath and Impey being possible D6 & F6 keepers, but Warner is a more likely keeper than the both of them imo.
Agreed ......Warner looking strong, not looking at trading .....F6 or bench backup

Campbell undecided .....got enough possessions, just burnt the ball last night ...think a few coach's may cash him in too early

Agreed ......Warner looking strong, not looking at trading .....F6 or bench backup

Campbell undecided .....got enough possessions, just burnt the ball last night ...think a few coach's may cash him in too early

I'm loathe to move Campbell on too, as I think once he settles down he will eventually make another 100k+ and pump out another tonne or two. However, if I do end up cashing in early, it will probably be in the form of a minor upgrade to Heppell since I missed both the Tex & Impey boats and currently find myself with 1 or 2 extra rookies on-field than a lot of other teams. A reliable 90-100 scorer at M5 should tide me over for 3-4 weeks until upgrade season although Hep does come with an injury risk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back