AFL Club
North Melbourne
GC play before teams come out .

Grrrr.

Might be calf soreness.
No-one else reporting it .
Or he's not a big fish to care about
North dont ever really leak late outs.
We had the most late outs of any club in 2020.
Ben Jacobs sat on our injury list as 2 weeks away for like 2 years.
They love to play silly buggers with team selection.
I think you should trade him either way.
Norths mids are going to get obliterated at kardinia park sunday.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
LDU calf injury....

Brockman to watermelon.
LDU to Bowes .

Is what I'm thinking .

Edit .

GC play 4.35 FFS .
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Traded LDU to Chapman last week for a $286k profit and a 23 point gain.

I broke my "no speculative midpricers" rule starting with LDU. Never again!

Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Need to know who to trade:

Kosi or Brockman for Bowes...

Kosi means I don't have my DPP link between DEF & MIDS (Clark moved back due to my first trade for Waterman) & parks both Chapman & Clark on the bench this week. Also I have Howe to worry about next week but means really have to turn him into a DEF.

Brockman gives me back that link but feel he is the better rookie of the two and could put up a decent score potentially (if picked)... but gives me more flexibility going forward short term.

No one jumping out as a must buy this week to me as much as Bowes. Could get Jiath instead of Bowes but not completely sold that sides don't start to sit on him (ala Sicily).

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted

Kosi means I don't have my DPP link between DEF & MIDS (Clark moved back due to my first trade for Waterman) & parks both Chapman & Clark on the bench this week. Also I have Howe to worry about next week but means really have to turn him into a DEF.

Brockman gives me back that link but feel he is the better rookie of the two and could put up a decent score potentially (if picked)... but gives me more flexibility going forward short term.

No one jumping out as a must buy this week to me as much as Bowes. Could get Jiath instead of Bowes but not completely sold that sides don't start to sit on him (ala Sicily).
Neither are setting the world on fire. Do what's best for your team structure.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Id trade Kosi.
I think Brockman has better JS.

Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Neither are setting the world on fire. Do what's best for your team structure.
Id trade Kosi.
I think Brockman has better JS.

Just for reference lads, here is the side... you will see my problem more clearly going forward...
Screenshot_20210417-011919_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210417-011935_SuperCoach.jpg

Kosi feels the better to trade out but Brockman makes more sense for team structure... Howe's injury has turned everything upside down.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Is Daniher to Danger an option?
I dont think you need a defender until next week.
Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words and assistance. I feel Danger is gonna come down in price so was keen to wait on him a little. He is in the plans for first upgrades though once rookies have mooed... also doesn't help free up Clark for DPP going forward

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
Just for reference lads, here is the side... you will see my problem more clearly going forward...
View attachment 1104617View attachment 1104618

Kosi feels the better to trade out but Brockman makes more sense for team structure... Howe's injury has turned everything upside down.
You and buttox are both right that Brockman better js and scoring potential but you have a bunch of m/f players in your mids and Brockman > Bowes via Clark gets a mid rookie off field for you. I dont think Brockman is making a boatload of cash for you either.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feel Danger is gonna come down in price so was keen to wait on him a little. He is in the plans for first upgrades though once rookies have mooed...
You have good cover in defence imo.
Id try to get a forward or mid rookie of the ground.
The reason i said danger is he covers both lines.
But a mid premo would probably be just as good.

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
You and buttox are both right that Brockman better js and scoring potential but you have a bunch of m/f players in your mids and Brockman > Bowes via Clark gets a mid rookie off field for you. I dont think Brockman is making a boatload of cash for you either.
I would also add that listening to my advice is not recommended by 9 out of 10 doctors and the 10th is Dr. Leo Spaceman.

Sep 11, 2008
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks for the advice and responses mate. Yeah have a feeling you maybe right about Brockman, just can remember rookies like this in previous years who do this then go nuts for a few weeks out of nowhere...

The original plan was do Kosi for Bowes and then one of Scott/Brockman/etc to Jones next week to get the link back but Howe's injury has made it more complex... I would of traded Kosi first but Highmore played Thursday night so needed to pull the trigger upfront... this game is cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back