Trades Round 5 Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is dropped next week, he'll still be a regular part of the best 25 available. Until his BE renders him redundant, there is plenty of milk there. I guess these choices depend on your current bench options. I am prepared, this year, to see them in and out of teams while I can still make good cash on them. Also, if he maintains his performances to date, then it might be moot anyway.

All valid points, I’ll be trading Gibcus or SDK to him, I feel they have solid JS

All valid points, I’ll be trading Gibcus or SDK to him, I feel they have solid JS
SDK looks a beauty, I suspect his scores will only get better and we'll get plenty more from him. Gibcus to Kreuger for me next week, BE will be roughly - 17ish and another 70+ score will bring that down even further. I loved his game against the Lions.

Do you think stephens is dead until an injury?
nope, not dead at all. Horse wants games into him.
Can come back anytime, but normally he expects a good showing in the magoo's first.
Good chance he plays another 12+ games this year. No way of knowing when.
Many cheapies in same situation. Stephens is a 3rd yr player who was going nicely but shat the bed in one game...he'll be back.

Gonna be a lot of folks disappointed when Daics does not get DPP status, he has hardly been sighted back of centre for several weeks.
For sure ....all the articles have him a lock ....I've planned for it, but if not, I'll just take NOD's $$$$

Not going to deny it, I have traded hard and heavily so far - complete opposite to my normal manner. I finish around the top 4-6 thousand most years by playing it in the conventional way. This year I am currently 2800th with a bullet - on track for 2445 this round, according to SC predictor. Conversely, the next 2-3 weeks, I'll be waiting and watching. Gibcus/ Kreuger this week and S Hayes on the bubble in rd 8 will likely be my only planned actions, premo injuries dependent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a couple of sneaky ones today.

Gibcus > NOD

Hinge > Chapman

After swearing I wouldn't have any Freo players in my team again after getting burned by so many of them before I now have a couple of them.

Hopefully these two buck the trend of Freo burnmen.

Just a couple of sneaky ones today.

Gibcus > NOD

Hinge > Chapman

After swearing I wouldn't have any Freo players in my team again after getting burned by so many of them before I now have a couple of them.

Hopefully these two buck the trend of Freo burnmen.
I started with Chapman and rage traded after rd 2 - no doubt in my mind he'll go on to be a keeper now.

first trades for 2022 done:

Cripps/Gibcus

To

Doc/NOD

Do some DPP rearranging to get Rachele into mids where he is more required.

Focus next week on getting in Pruess and one of Oliver/Steele.

EDIT: I've stuffed up the below and have ended up with NOD in mids and Rachele stuck forward. I can only make the DPP swings work when trading, however, if I try to undo the trades and do again, SC treats it as if I am trading out DOC/NOD (and so I cannot select them to trade them in) and so I can't rearrange the trades to do it the right way. Any ideas? Do I have to trade back in Cripps/Gibcus and do it again?

Not going to deny it, I have traded hard and heavily so far - complete opposite to my normal manner. I finish around the top 4-6 thousand most years by playing it in the conventional way. This year I am currently 2800th with a bullet - on track for 2445 this round, according to SC predictor. Conversely, the next 2-3 weeks, I'll be waiting and watching. Gibcus/ Kreuger this week and S Hayes on the bubble in rd 8 will likely be my only planned actions, premo injuries dependent.
As someone who went hard early last year, it can bite you later in the year - I limped to the finish line and dropped 3-4K spots in the last 2 weeks of the season.

EDIT: I've stuffed up the below and have ended up with NOD in mids and Rachele stuck forward. I can only make the DPP swings work when trading, however, if I try to undo the trades and do again, SC treats it as if I am trading out DOC/NOD (and so I cannot select them to trade them in) and so I can't rearrange the trades to do it the right way. Any ideas? Do I have to trade back in Cripps/Gibcus and do it again?

Went Stephens > Preuss because it was making me uneasy not using any trades and now i have another spot for my trade boost next week
Best humble brag of the season to date. Well played.

Read this ....why don't people read this, is puzzling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back