Autopsy Round 5 v Melbourne, Roast, Toast & Changes for Adelaide

Best players v Melbourne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Tigers have won only 11 out of 20 quarters this season

This on the abc website today. interesting stat given our 5 - 0 start. I don't put forward a reason here, just looking forward to reading some theories

It was 10 of 15 with one drawn quarter before the Melb game which is probably more reflective of our W/L.

This on the abc website today. interesting stat given our 5 - 0 start. I don't put forward a reason here, just looking forward to reading some theories
If anything it shows we can score heavily when we need to.
I like how we have finished off games this year our fitness is through the roof.

Congratulations on the well earned win. An amazing comeback from you guys. Your fitness must be so much better than Melbourne's keep them to two behinds and Nankervis won an amazing amount of hit outs. Thought our ruck department were especially poor after qtr time and it kind of played into your hands.

If you guys can avoid big losses to Adelaide, Dogs and GWS as well as putting up an honorable loss to Essendon, then 5-4 with a good percentage will set you up well for a tilt at finals.
giphy.gif

Everyday I go out in the back yard and feed the birds with old bread weet Bix bits of fruit and other left overs. There is always 4-6 crows who have a great feed as well as the indian minor birds the sparrow the pigeons etc etc.
Today put a poster of dusty in the backyard
Not a ******* crow in sight. Will be the same on Sunday. Dusty to spread eagle the crows in all directions

We're carrying a key forward who should have come on by now versus Soldo and Chol who are long term projects who would need to be carried early on anyhow. Can we seriously just get rid of Todd for a bit of upside?

Agree that they are better prospects but Im not sure blooding them against Adelaide is the best idea. Chol would get destroyed in the ruck and Im not sure how Soldo would go at CHF.

Reiwoldt has looked a lot better since Elton came in, not sure if its a coincidence or not...

Not sure if anyone picked up on it yet but Toby's 56 hit outs set a club record.

0aVYUeP.png

Saw it but didn't know. Good pick up.

Probably highlights how crap we have been in that area between The General and big Ivan.

I really rated Prestia at GC but atm I'm
Just not convinced on him, seems to be a bit slow and not a great kick

meh! He'll come good. Still makes us better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree that they are better prospects but Im not sure blooding them against Adelaide is the best idea. Chol would get destroyed in the ruck and Im not sure how Soldo would go at CHF.

Reiwoldt has looked a lot better since Elton came in, not sure if its a coincidence or not...

Why not? Blooding Elton back in 2013 against the Crows worked out well.
Five seasons later he has added six games. ;)
Imagine what Chol could be doing in 2021.

I'm with you on this one, we can't get much worse than Elton. I think Soldo/Chol would at the very least = Elton's contribution. With a couple less falcons as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you on this one, we can't get much worse than Elton. I think Soldo/Chol would at the very least = Elton's contribution. With a couple less falcons as well.

Haha. It was a beauty too.

Miles hasn't played a game for two weeks.

Is this going to affect his chances of being considered for the game against the Crows?

I believe so. However, Markov came in after being an unused emergency so who knows.

Hey mods, can we please insert "Todd Elton deestroys Melbourne ruck division" into the title?

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

I love you Goldy but FFS, change the record man.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

Not great but not a major concern.
In 3 of those qtrs we had more scoring shots but didn't convert as well.
In the other qts we had the following scoring shot difference -5, -4, -3, -3, -3, 0

Back