Unofficial Preview Round 5 v Richmond - The Greatest Streak of All - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow demon brothers and My Richmond neighbours from punt road, let us dismiss the banter and come together for a mutual hatred of channel 7 shafting us to 7mate for my kitchen rules Monday Night

Please direct your rage as a joined effort, from us to you 7. Go **** yourselves!
583cce3deb084_mkr8_630x354_v1.jpg

My fellow demon brothers and My Richmond neighbours from punt road, let us dismiss the banter and come together for a mutual hatred of channel 7 shafting us to 7mate for my kitchen rules Monday Night

Please direct your rage as a joined effort, from us to you 7. Go **** yourselves!

* I hate that orange campaigner

HAHAHAHAHAHA. MKR>Anzac Day eve blockbuster. Apart from the unbelievable disrespect to an event that is not only sport but also about commemorating ANZACs, Channel 7 don't know what brings in the views. Real television.

Basically because I'm a s**t-stirring bantering campaigner at heart but, really, if you were around in those days, it was like an atomic bomb.
S'pose it's all commonplace now.
Your team hero today is your deadly enemy tomorrow.
Still, everything's different when it comes to players getting paid and club-player loyalty.
No disrespect to Ron. Somebody was going to do it sooner or later. Just a blow that it was him.
To be fair to Barassi, of course I view Barassi as one of the greatest dees of all time
Hes less of a Turncoat than Tom $cully.

f im calling anyone a Turncoat its definitely Tom $cully
Relax mate, its a banter thread

okay I will try to add the banter :)

You can tell these guys support Collingwood. Lowes suits.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Congrats, you won a umpire popularity contest by default. You must be so proud
You gotta be in it to win it.

Wait, you were in it too. And we still won it.

"Still" was an unnecessary adverb in that last sentence.

...They still teach grammar at private, right?

That's really strange isn't it, they would have known the schedules months in advance. I know MKR would rate much higher than the football, but it's still weird. But that's just from a Melbourne perspective, remember Channel 7 is a Sydney centric station, which probably explains it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, If Dusty does play i think they will play him up forward, Who do you think will go with him down there ? Seems a tricky match up when he goes forward.

Hey guys, If Dusty does play i think they will play him up forward, Who do you think will go with him down there ? Seems a tricky match up when he goes forward.
I certainly don't argue that point.

Probably Hibberd to be honest. Frost actually has the speed to go with him too. We've spent some time trying to work out what will happen with the mosquito fleet - think it'll be Jetta to Rioli, Salem to Butler and Hunt to Castagna. That said, I think Frost will go to Elton.

A player whom we're waiting to respond positively from a coach's rocket and have a breakout game. Then we'll call him the Rocket Man. If that doesn't work out, we'll cut our losses, pick him for a Saturday night game and get him to king him the best player in the opposition, Vickery style, 'cause Saturday night's Alright for Fighting.

A player whom we're waiting to respond positively from a coach's rocket and have a breakout game. Then we'll call him the Rocket Man. If that doesn't work out, we'll cut our losses, pick him for a Saturday night game and get him to king him the best player in the opposition, Vickery style, 'cause Saturday night's Alright for Fighting.

He'll be no good for any night games without cloud cover as he'll have stars in his eyes......

He should have stayed on the farm, he should have listened to his old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back