Round 5 v St Kilda - Sunday 28 February, Coopers Stadium at 12:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn't see a thread yet so figured I would start it. With Freo going down the field above us is starting to open up. Important match to win!

Teams are in, we've dropped Metcalfe (managed) and Forth (injured) and brought in Gould and Sedunary. Sedunary's first match in Crows colours since 2018! Gould will be our sole ruck, apparently with Sarah Allan to pinch hit if needed. In fact, Allan is named as lead ruck, but surely not.

St Kilda have dropped McCarthy (concussion), Ott (omitted) and Exon (injured) and have brought in von Bertouch, Saulitis and Brown.

St Kilda is probably the team in the comp I know the least about. Doesn't look like they've been all that good this year, so fingers crosse!

Didn't see a thread yet so figured I would start it. With Freo going down the field above us is starting to open up. Important match to win!

Teams are in, we've dropped Metcalfe (managed) and Forth (injured) and brought in Gould and Sedunary. Sedunary's first match in Crows colours since 2018! Gould will be our sole ruck, apparently with Sarah Allan to pinch hit if needed. In fact, Allan is named as lead ruck, but surely not.

St Kilda have dropped McCarthy (concussion), Ott (omitted) and Exon (injured) and have brought in von Bertouch, Saulitis and Brown.

St Kilda is probably the team in the comp I know the least about. Doesn't look like they've been all that good this year, so fingers crosse!

McCarthy and Exon are big outs for St Kilda, they are two of their bigger names in what like you say is a bit of an under the radar team, mostly a group of honest triers other than Georgia Patrikios who’s an out and out star, Tyanna Smith is a good up an coming player and Greiser can be dangerous if she gets supply.

Even with those uninspiring changes the Crows should be too strong for them especially in the midfield just as long as they don’t get too exposed out the back with their high defensive line like they were against Freo and at times last week against Brisbane.

It's abundantly clear we get umpired differently

I'm sure we weren't meant to play the Saints in this round, but **** me it's woeful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also whoever signed off on these clash guernseys, quit your job

I’m forced to look at the shorts to see which team is which

Imagine, I’m trying to see the players and instead I’m forced to look at the butts of a whole bunch of athletic, sweaty women

so conflicted!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back