Captains Round 5 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodness me, you're not wrong with the loop options! I had 4 this week & they all play in the 1st 4 matches next week!

I guess it's Laird, Heeney or Coniglio (none of whom have huge ceilings) into Dusty, Fyfe or Titch.

Buddy or Cogs Vc

If you have Dusty, I reckon Buddy may be worth the risk. Cogs might give you a 110-125 that will leave you with a question to answer. Whereas Buddy is more likely to go sub 100 or 150+, which will be no question to answer either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 potential non-playing players (Cameron and Murphy) locked out on Friday night, so I'll need somebody like Brayshaw/LDU/Fritsch to get dropped to give me a loophole

Captain Dusty. He can't be tagged because he'll go to full forward and kick 6

2 potential non-playing players (Cameron and Murphy) locked out on Friday night, so I'll need somebody like Brayshaw/LDU/Fritsch to get dropped to give me a loophole

Captain Dusty. He can't be tagged because he'll go to full forward and kick 6

Exact same scenario for me. But I might take a risk on Fyfe to get the C out of the way early.

Crippa has the VC locked in for mine. Got the Weagles at home, reckon he's in for a big day. In saying that, he's already let me down as VC once this year, so obviously I've learnt from that mistake.

Crippa has the VC locked in for mine. Got the Weagles at home, reckon he's in for a big day. In saying that, he's already let me down as VC once this year, so obviously I've learnt from that mistake.
Careful of a Hutchings tag mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back