AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
So smart thing to do now is:
Cripps VC
Danger C

Contstable loop

I do still have a feeling Whitfield will go huge, but even 140 might not outside Cripps...

After a dud score from Neale I've actually got to back in an outright C for the first time this year.

Tossing up between
Cripps/Macrae - both in good form, Cripps especially, but plenty of high scoring mids in this game and doggies haven't given away too many points this year.
Gawn - Should monster Marshall.
Danger - Cats should get up, Danger won't be curtailed two weeks in a row. Has a good recent history against the Hawks.

Leaning towards Danger.

Jul 5, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
After a dud score from Neale I've actually got to back in an outright C for the first time this year.

Tossing up between
Cripps/Macrae - both in good form, Cripps especially, but plenty of high scoring mids in this game and doggies haven't given away too many points this year.
Gawn - Should monster Marshall.
Danger - Cats should get up, Danger won't be curtailed two weeks in a row. Has a good recent history against the Hawks.

Leaning towards Danger.
I was really set on Cripps intially... or Macrae second.
But looking a Danger's record vs Hawks, and thinking he'll want to bounce back from last week, and Hawks backline a bit thin, meaning he could kick a few...
I'm starting to lean towards him too

Last edited:
I was really set on Cripps intially... or Macrae second.
But looking a Danger's record vs Hawks, and thinking he'll want to bounce back from last week, and Hawks backline a bit thin, meaning he could kick a few...
I'm starting to lean towards him too

Can almost bank on one of Cripps or Macrae dropping a ripper captains score, and can also bank on it being the one I don't pick :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Is Gawns 125 enough to take or take a punt with Macrae, Cripps or Danger?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
Took the VC of Gawn when I found out Kentstable was out. Was looking like a stupid decision when Gawn was on track for 150.
Might go Macrae into Danger now,and hope 1 outscores Cripps. Need to make up some ground.

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
Honestly have no idea who to choose between Cripps and Macrae. Cripps is a monster, but WB have seemed really solid in winning the contested ball this year, mainly thanks to Libba.

But then again, it's ******* Cripps.

Macrae hasn't had a massive score yet, but hasn't had less than 32 disposals in any game, and i don't see that changing tomorrow.

Honestly might just flip a coin, i know i'll pick the wrong player anyway :straining:

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Honestly have no idea who to choose between Cripps and Macrae. Cripps is a monster, but WB have seemed really solid in winning the contested ball this year, mainly thanks to Libba.

But then again, it's ******* Cripps.

Macrae hasn't had a massive score yet, but hasn't had less than 32 disposals in any game, and i don't see that changing tomorrow.

Honestly might just flip a coin, i know i'll pick the wrong player anyway :straining:
For the love of God don’t flip a coin. That’s exactly what I did to decide whether to trade or hold Heeney after his poor start. Tails never fails my arse!

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
I'm going with Danger tomorrow. Only thing that makes me nervous is the possibility of Howe reprising his role as a tagger. Hawks beat the cats twice last year. Danger scored 130 in the first one and 160 in the second one. I reckon the hawks are punching above their weight at the moment. Dam wall will burst sooner or later. Danger to have 40 touches and kick 5 please.

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm going with Danger tomorrow. Only thing that makes me nervous is the possibility of Howe reprising his role as a tagger. Hawks beat the cats twice last year. Danger scored 130 in the first one and 160 in the second one. I reckon the hawks are punching above their weight at the moment. Dam wall will burst sooner or later. Danger to have 40 touches and kick 5 please.
i so wanna go danger too but it could cost me a league win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back