Captains Round 5 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The games schedule this week really screws up VC/C selections. My loops at the moment play at the same time or before potential VC Macrae, except for Bergman, but he'll be selected just to ruin that. Unless I go VC Grundy. Or it's up to big Max with the C.

The games schedule this week really screws up VC/C selections. My loops at the moment play at the same time or before potential VC Macrae, except for Bergman, but he'll be selected just to ruin that. Unless I go VC Grundy. Or it's up to big Max with the C.
Some hints Brockman may be rested .....HAW play Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked at the Power board and most have Bergman IN to cover the Butters and Duursma injuries

Won't know if he's out when Macrae plays though. Might just put the VC on Jack and if no loops so be it.

Max will be everyone's captain this week.
That's fine .....put the (VC) on Macrae .....we'll know by the time Gawn plays (C)

If Brockman plays, oh well the loop is closed and I have to take Gawn's score

Donut Fyfe means I can VC Dusty or Grundy, both look like s**t options. Grundy looks like a worse option, so Dusty it is!

Gawn captain of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back