Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Round 5 is upon us! I'm sure by the end of tonight, there'll be several of us already looking to Round 6 Trades (Crisp and Treloar I'm looking at you)

Good luck everyone!

Crisp good start and then straight to bench. Eerily similar to last week. Please just get 90 tonight, even though you owe us owners 130
yeah hes been off the ground twice now when the Pies have had a long chain of possesions in the backline. Very frustrating seeing his TOG is just 62%. Its disgusting.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Crisp good start and then straight to bench. Eerily similar to last week. Please just get 90 tonight, even though you owe us owners 130

Rolled back and traded him out with 90 seconds to go instead of Sheed, hahaha. Made the decision 5 minutes before lockout, because I saw that Sheed was named on a wing. Will be interesting to see who he screws over tonight :p

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
yeah hes been off the ground twice now when the Pies have had a long chain of possesions in the backline. Very frustrating seeing his TOG is just 62%. Its disgusting.
He is a such a pain, especially as a unique. Starting him instead of paying up for Lloyd has punished me for weeks. Even when Crisp is on the ground, it's like he dodges marks in the backline. Pushed way up for a handball+kick and then does SFA for the next 15-20 minutes.

Rolled back and traded him out with 90 seconds to go instead of Sheed, hahaha. Made the decision 5 minutes before lockout, because I saw that Sheed was named on a wing. Will be interesting to see who he screws over tonight :p
Eagles are playing in wet weather tomorrow night. Tough choice but dont expect big things from Sheed tomorrow.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Surely Treloar is keen to start tackling soon, and what’s the go with Grundy

Back