Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I’m sure samFFC loves you rubbing it in too!

What are friends for ??? I lost to Corby_4 a few weeks back after he instructed Setterfield to knock out Powell from GC

(This may be completely fabricated for comic effect)

2133 which seems a little below par (if only I'd left Petruccelle as my F6, like I've had him most of the year), but I'm consoling myself with the fact that I made a couple of long-term moves that were never going to boost me this week anyway (e.g., Flynn to ROB on the bench). I'm usually terrible at planning so hopefully this actually pays off later in the year when I'm desperate for cash.

Unfortunately punting this week was a bit silly from a league perspective - figured I had little chance against my match-up but actually only ended up losing by a few dozen points.

[Edit: Oh yeah and getting Lloyd in was nice, but I wish I'd put the C on him instead of the Dogs' new forward pocket Macrae.]

What can I say bol316 , I'm lulling the opposition into a false sense of security and then BAM peaking on the run home...

I’m doing the first part, then cracking the sads and going home.....

But I’ll be back...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job - after your real team's performance can't begrudge your Fantasy team's performance ;)

Pfft, there was no performance....

Just glad we aren’t playing anyone good this week, or even worse - away from home.....

That would be......

Oh.... :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back