Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers idiots, for taking 4 days to realize that Treloar had 8 extra points (-16 for VC). So useless this year. 2067 all out. Putrid

I got 2108. Calculated I could have gotten 2306 if I'd captained Lloyd, played Petrucelle over Rozee, Gibbons over Atkins (my E for Constable) and Hore over Duursma. Wasn't really considering any of those aside from maybe Hore, so I am not really kicking myself. Lost 1 league by 40 points though and down to 7.8k ranking.

Cheers idiots, for taking 4 days to realize that Treloar had 8 extra points (-16 for VC). So useless this year. 2067 all out. Putrid
It's actually totally unacceptable especially with it being the Thursday night game. A bunch of people will have taken Treloars 120 as VC, including myself - but nobody would take a 112. It's massively costly in league match ups. What happens if this happened in a grand final?

Totally incompetent.

2181 would have liked to have hit 2200 but still not too bad. Still crawling up the rankings up 8k to 22k this week but the top 10k even is weeks away at best. At least I've had some league wins the last few weeks so that keeps some interest there.

Last edited:
2098 and slipped to overall ~ 350. Milera injury didn't help matters in what was generally an ordinary round and 100 points off the pacemakers. Will probably move Stack back and bring in Dusty or Heeney up forward with some new DPP flexibility.

Time to cull Jordan Clark (Tuohy imminent) and shift Duursma back there (will hopefully rack up against North) and bring in another midfield rookie. Probably Will Hayes as he looked okay (Bevo makes me nervous though).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back