Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tossing up between fielding Atkins or just trading CC to Liba

Trading Constable??? I mean don't get me wrong, Libba is definitely worth getting in...but Constable could make another 150-200K, as he only has a BE of 7 and has been averaging 88. That would be detrimental to your team in the long run IMO

Trading Constable??? I mean don't get me wrong, Libba is definitely worth getting in...but Constable could make another 150-200K, as he only has a BE of 7 and has been averaging 88. That would be detrimental IMO
That is going through my head atm i no i shouldn't trade him but don't want Atkins/Stack on my ground

That is going through my head atm i no i shouldn't trade him but don't want Atkins/Stack on my ground

It's only 1 week and a loss of 30-40 points or so. It's a long season, so this will be nothing in the scheme of things

Kudos to Geelong for at least telling everyone before lockout. Imagine if Brouch is a late withdrawal with his broken nose. At least now someone like Gibbons or Atkins will be cover, instead of copping a donut. If it was last year, we would have been dicks and just sprung it 5 minutes before the game

Brayden Ham late in for Bombers 170k forward
Blessed, a fwd rookie. But have other issues now.
Here's one who finished 2nd in the Falcons B&F behind Walsh but at 70kg, could be a bit under weight.
Debuting a few days shy of his 20th birthday.
All the best to him.

Actually turns 20 on Anzac Day, surely the bombers wouldn't drop him next week then ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im betting on Boak being tagged this week so 300;)
More than likely because I brought him in. All those non-Boak owners can thank me now, especially the Heeney ones who is the guy I didn't trade in

What a nothing game North v Essendon will be. Only those with Zerrett or Goldy and Scott will be watching. The real game is Port vs West Coast tonight
My mid bench is Scott & LDU.

But I concede I'll probably be the only fantasy player slightly interested in this game. Scott with the E so likely playing in light of Constable's out.

Tonight's game will be an absolute disaster.

Rocky - probably tagged by Hutchings, 80 max.
Petrucelle - wet weather means he will not touch the ball for 3 quarters rather than his usual 2, 50 max
Sheed - wet weather doesn't suit his mark/kick game at all. He never tackles even if he has to move just 1 metre. Won't kick any goals to save his score either, 70 max.
Duurs - again, wet weather means he gets maybe 2 marks and he's back to spud scores, 50 max
Drew - he's probably one guy who benefits from the game being more contested, his form the last week weeks has not been great though so 65 max.

Not a good game to have a lot of players in, I might have to let go of Sheed and downgrade him to Ross/Hayes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back