U18 Champs Round 5 - Vic Metro vs Allies

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs to continue form back in Tasmania with Kingborough but potentially a 35-55 pick, more in the 40's.
Hasn't put a foot wrong. Just under 10 goals for the Champs, as well. Presents super well, kicking action is fluent and he can take a mark.
A lot to like, but needs to continue it. Be interested to see some testing results from him too, such as 20m and 2km TT, even agility wise.
I saw Dixon play for Kingston in the TSL seniors on the weekend. He kicked 4 goals in the first quarter and 5 in the first half. From memory 4 were from contested marks. He also played on the ball and won plenty of contested footy in the air and on the ground. In the second half forward supply dried up completely, and Dixon spent more time up the ground. He was outstanding in a team beaten by 53 points. Grab the vision when it becomes available on the TSL site. He may go much higher than what is expected?

Thanks for the info Fergus, look forward to seeing the vision.

Important to note this was in a team soundly beaten as well.

Easier to perform when your getting it on a platter but shows that he will work hard to involve himself in the game and try to drag his team back in.

Thanks for the info Fergus, look forward to seeing the vision.

Important to note this was in a team soundly beaten as well.

Easier to perform when your getting it on a platter but shows that he will work hard to involve himself in the game and try to drag his team back in.

I just saw his "big" mark from last night - a beauty. I also saw some interesting stats from Champion Data on the u/18 Championships on the AFL DraftCentral site. Dixon had the highest % of contested possession in the whole Championships. Yet his kicking and handball efficiency were also among the highest. I doubt everyone will miss or overlook him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back