U18 Champs Round 5 - Vic Metro vs SA

Remove this Banner Ad

It did seem that way. The interviewer pressing on in it with, "Be honest" didn't help. I still would back myself to keep him if I had a top 5 pick and he was available. If Crows want him and/or Lukosious it's going to cost them.

I would back him to stay if Carlton draft him with #1, once a kid leaves the comfort of home by the time his contract is up he will have seen how much more living in Melbourne has to offer and have no interest in ever living back in Adelaide.

I would back him to stay if Carlton draft him with #1, once a kid leaves the comfort of home by the time his contract is up he will have seen how much more living in Melbourne has to offer and have no interest in ever living back in Adelaide.

100%, dude. I would well and truly back myself to keep him if I was from recruiting from QLD or VIC. Gonna be a lot of shock points right off the bat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would u say this draft is closest to not knowing who first pick out of 3 is since the infamous McCartin-Petrecca-Brayshaw draft choice?

Its either going to be Walsh, Rankine or Lukosious at Pick #1 or is it more black and white than that?

It will become a lot more obvious as the draft gets closer.

So it would be pointless comparing him to Aker

Not at all.

He is clearly the most Aker like player since the great man was drafted himself. He might not have the left boot but his general style, change of direction, swagger and type of player makes him quite similar. It’s the first player he struck me of when I saw him as a 15yo absolutely and utterly destroy Central District Under 18. But certainly he shows plenty of Wingard and even glimpses of McLeod and Walters. But inevitably he’s pretty much got his own style as well, and that will only come out more.

Shame I’ve missed the last 2 games but hope to catch the replays at some point if they are online.

Was disappointed to see Woodcock miss though he may have been injured.

Great win and great to respond after the big challenge in there third.

AA wise prob at least 4 and up to 6 SA guys likely. Valente, Rankine, Lukosius, Hately certainties with Kennerley pretty much certain for a wing. Then throw in possibles in Munn and Gould

Would u say this draft is closest to not knowing who first pick out of 3 is since the infamous McCartin-Petrecca-Brayshaw draft choice?

Its either going to be Walsh, Rankine or Lukosious at Pick #1 or is it more black and white than that?

Despite the finish Rankine had to the champs I’d be stunned if Lukosius went anywhere but pick 1. KP talents like him don’t come around every day. Granted freaks like Rankine don’t either but I’d say you pick the KP first, especially when they can play at either end or up on a wing and have generally excellent skills.

Not at all.

He is clearly the most Aker like player since the great man was drafted himself. He might not have the left boot but his general style, change of direction, swagger and type of player makes him quite similar. It’s the first player he struck me of when I saw him as a 15yo absolutely and utterly destroy Central District Under 18. But certainly he shows plenty of Wingard and even glimpses of McLeod and Walters. But inevitably he’s pretty much got his own style as well, and that will only come out more.

Shame I’ve missed the last 2 games but hope to catch the replays at some point if they are online.

Was disappointed to see Woodcock miss though he may have been injured.

Great win and great to respond after the big challenge in there third.

AA wise prob at least 4 and up to 6 SA guys likely. Valente, Rankine, Lukosius, Hately certainties with Kennerley pretty much certain for a wing. Then throw in possibles in Munn and Gould

Rankine reminded me of a McLeod type last year, but that has changed, i now see him as a Daniel Rioli type, with a few more tricks. No 1 for xfactor, but still not in my top 4

Have a feeling Rozee will finish the season well and test exceptionally well

Hately is solid, but lacks hurt factor per disposal

Munn has impressed me

Lukosius easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back