Universal Love Round 5 votes vs GWS Losers

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammit

Challenge Accepted
Mar 20, 2010
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Gold Coast
3 - Dixon. What can you say? Breakout game from a guy who has the capabilities to dominate this game for years to come.

2 - Murphy. Maybe a bit of a surprise but was easily our best defender. Lead by example. So many pressure situations were saved by his maturity under pressure. Just a rock down back and would've saved 5-6 odd goals easy.

1 - Prestia. Could've been Gaz, Harbs or Smithy but I thought Dion was pretty influential with his disposal coming out of the back half. He doesn't usually just blaze away (he did once), which is something we need more of.

3. Big Charlie, can't be anyone else
2. O'Meara absolutely has to be rs nom this round
1. Harbs, keeps getting better and better

Honourable mentions to gaz minus 1 qtr, big zac so happy for him and I'm sure plenty of others who could easily slot in

3. Dicko - awesome
2. Ablett - not often he gets genuinely beaten for our BOG
1. O'Meara - classy.

Could've given the last vote to any one of Jaeger, Zac, Spitta, Harbs or Hunt. We had very few down players today :thumbsu:

3. Dicko - awesome
2. Ablett - not often he gets genuinely beaten for our BOG
1. O'Meara - classy.

Could've given the last vote to any one of Jaeger, Zac, Spitta, Harbs or Hunt. We had very few down players today :thumbsu:
Yep, So hard to just pick 3 when we win like that. (Not often I get to say that either :D)

3. Charles Dixon, esq.
2. Jeager O'Meara
1. Gary Ablett

Your younger than me Jeager, Quit making me feel useless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back