Review Round 5 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium (17.04.21 - 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Farrar and Corbett have been great.

Holman, MacPherson, Burgess, Harbrow, Ainsworth, Swallow, Graham all not good enough and wouldn’t get games for other sides Rn (besides north)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SandyToes

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Farrar and Corbett have been great.

Holman, MacPherson, Burgess, Harbrow, Ainsworth, Swallow, Graham all not good enough and wouldn’t get games for other sides Rn (besides north)

Ainsworth and Graham would PROBABLY get picked up in the PSD but no absolutes on that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iva Bigun

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
lane Cove Sydney
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Did I just hear Dwayne say Norton from the dogs is 19 years old, you know that mid-size forward that’s destroying us, surely that can’t be correct because if you’re young you’re no good, Or at least that’s what our club and some fans keep rolling on out as an excuse

Yes my above comment reeks of sarcasm, but that first half was just absolutely disgraceful, inexcusable, lazy, disrespectful football

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Bowes been terrible today, he looks like he isn’t trying a lot moves very slow

Supersuns

Viva la Royvolution
Mar 14, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Roys FFC
Did I just hear Dwayne say Norton from the dogs is 19 years old, you know that mid-size forward that’s destroying us, surely that can’t be correct because if you’re young you’re no good, Or at least that’s what our club and some fans keep rolling on out as an excuse

Yes my above comment reeks of sarcasm, but that first half was just absolutely disgraceful, inexcusable, lazy, disrespectful football
Naughton is 21 and is a kpf. Not a mid sized forward

SandyToes

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I thought anything under a 10 goal loss going in was ok-at half time that looked like a pipe dream.If the team can run this out and keep it to 7-8 goals I'll be happy after the first half horror show.Surely Holman Darcy and Harbs have to have their papers stamped.

Remove this Banner Ad