Review Round 5 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium (17.04.21 - 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Farrar and Corbett have been great.

Holman, MacPherson, Burgess, Harbrow, Ainsworth, Swallow, Graham all not good enough and wouldn’t get games for other sides Rn (besides north)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If I hear anybody say we’re just a young team again I’m going to throw up, Bailey Smith who is younger than most of our players is breaking tackles like we are made out of tissue paper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I just hear Dwayne say Norton from the dogs is 19 years old, you know that mid-size forward that’s destroying us, surely that can’t be correct because if you’re young you’re no good, Or at least that’s what our club and some fans keep rolling on out as an excuse

Yes my above comment reeks of sarcasm, but that first half was just absolutely disgraceful, inexcusable, lazy, disrespectful football

Bowes been terrible today, he looks like he isn’t trying a lot moves very slow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did I just hear Dwayne say Norton from the dogs is 19 years old, you know that mid-size forward that’s destroying us, surely that can’t be correct because if you’re young you’re no good, Or at least that’s what our club and some fans keep rolling on out as an excuse

Yes my above comment reeks of sarcasm, but that first half was just absolutely disgraceful, inexcusable, lazy, disrespectful football
Naughton is 21 and is a kpf. Not a mid sized forward

I thought anything under a 10 goal loss going in was ok-at half time that looked like a pipe dream.If the team can run this out and keep it to 7-8 goals I'll be happy after the first half horror show.Surely Holman Darcy and Harbs have to have their papers stamped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back