Autopsy Round 5 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was a disgrace.

You reckon that was a disgrace, watch them insult your intelligence for the next year and a half on the club website with the SAME generic bullshit EVERY week.

How can we even rally around the club when we know nothing will change on the face of our game style and coaching and planning and best 22, just about everything. Its been the same for 10 years.

I'll stand by the club when it wakes up from the coma we've been stuck in since 2016 which is generous, because we're going nowhere. My mate who barracks for * (God rest his hellbound soul) couldn't even tell what kind of game we were playing or what we stand for.

Seriously, get your s**t sorted NMFC, and actually prepare for a new coaching panel and have your target coaches in mind now. Otherwise we'll be caught pissing in the wind with a spud replacement coach stuck in a swamp alongside St. Kilda/Blues for the next 10+ years.

I enjoy our kick to a leading forward which is always a one on one and always has two spare defenders front and centre ready to start a chain of possession to an uncontested mark in the opposition's forward 50.

And when it gets there, whichever defender is closest stands on the mark, visibly sags then turns around and gestures to the other defenders like "what happened?"

Spot on champ, we are in serious s**t. I know this incident happened a few years ago but it has stuck with me as it summarises Brad's leadership of the club.
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/flying-the-flag-is-crap-roos-coach-20150506-ggvsn8.html

I’m with you on that! I hated reading that article. I get free kicks are costly etc but sometimes it’s more important to make a stand! We’d been bullied and belittled by the hawks for years and enough was enough! That’s what I wanted to hear Brad say!

View attachment 658093
Honestly what does this even mean? What are our internal expectations? Given the way you recruited you built these external expectations. And why Cant we replicate the competitive effort from last year? That means you can't movitate the players, that they are comfortable not giving 100% and content knowing they are going to get picked every week. This comment from The coach just makes me so angry because you know there is an issue but not doing s**t all about it
I haven't been a Scott basher until this year, but he needs to go now. Stop making excusing. If you can't motivate your players then do the right thing and step down.

Brad has said many times if he feels he isn't the right man for the job he would do what's best for the club and step aside. Now is the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to bag out Cunners as he is a gun, but when the other team is spreading he is like an old man shuffling along behind.
But he did have 21 handballs:think:
and Jed had 16 handballs:think:

I'd like 2 of our best players and midfielders for that matter to kick the ******* ball a little more often.:mad:

This is the “yeah we tried lots of moves” killer for brad. McMillan thompson Pittard Tarrant the only change was turner. Like his 3 possessions a qtr is suddenly going to light us up of half back. We’re doen by 10 goals at this stage in the last. That’s why he needs to go

Attachments

• 80B2D675-0939-41E4-B6AC-3167684D1B29.jpeg
    80B2D675-0939-41E4-B6AC-3167684D1B29.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 104

Nothing against the kid whatsoever, but can you believe they pulled this s**t at the after match presser?

Have you had enough of having your intelligence insulted yet? What more will it take?

He doesn't have a ****ing clue, but there he is yet again, carrying on like the disingenuous media **** that he is!

I was thinking the same thing. I didn’t want to hear the words Royal Children Hospital under those circumstances. This is a serious crisis. To front up the way they have is an insult to our intelligence. No other way to put it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was thinking the same thing. I didn’t want to hear the words Royal Children Hospital under those circumstances. This is a serious crisis. To front up the way they have is an insult to our intelligence. No other way to put it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Those ****ing COWARDS hid behind a kid!

Does anyone know who was notionally matched up on Merrett? (I realise the answer to the question who matched up on Merrett is no one)

Nothing against the kid whatsoever, but can you believe they pulled this s**t at the after match presser?

Have you had enough of having your intelligence insulted yet? What more will it take?

He doesn't have a ****ing clue, but there he is yet again, carrying on like the disingenuous media **** that he is!

A kid at the presser was the plan.

You cannot deviate from the plan.

Even when it's obvious that it shouldn't be followed, it's the plan

It was the Good Friday presser with a player (Brown) and a child. Not really the place to try and pick fights with a coach.

Yes I was being ironic more so re the 5 goal prediction than whether or not he was there asking anything that would have been met with petulance or spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back