Autopsy Round 5 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many did we miss from 30m out?
How many 1 on 1s did we screw up?
Getting out marked by a first year put the icing on the cake.

Ironically the only person I feel sorry is Brad, who has to defend that rubbish in front of media. Just embarrassing.

At 3/4 time, Jed Anderson had a quarter of our tackles, with 9. Something is seriously wrong with this footy side.

Lack of pride in themselves and the jumper predicated on fear of f***ing up a game plan that we're no good at.

If I hear anyone from the club say that that performance is not what we stand for, i will spew because that is exactly what we now standard for.

Gutless, meek, disorganised and heartless.

I am ashamed of the team.

Theres no doubt we started playing hard aggressive footy, but once they broke us down we put the cue in the rack.

How many did we miss from 30m out?
How many 1 on 1s did we screw up?
Getting out marked by a first year put the icing on the cake.

Ironically the only person I feel sorry is Brad, who has to defend that rubbish in front of media. Just embarrassing.
He doesn't.... He could call it out and send a message at selection by dropping those who aren't performing but doesn't have the balls to do that to his boys club

The sooner he's on the other side of the Mike the better.

Brad is the chef of this s**t sandwich.

Brad Scott has always said he will coach until it is deemed that he is not the best fit going forward and he would accept it amicably because no person is above the club .
He has also said that playing the older non performing statesmen (Petrie, Harvey etc) was selfish and he used to back them in , when it was possibly at the detriment of a clubs performance. And here we are seeing him do the exact same thing over and over again .

We have looked the same team that ran out 10 years ago. Nothing changes. Every new player just becomes another over hand balling dour user.

Also , I’m really liking mason’s endevour but can someone show me His goal run up in 1st year to now. Because someone is seriously messing with his confidence.

It was just insipid! Goldies effort at least 2 centre bounce's where he walked in and just stood there, he didn't even attempt to contest it. WTF. We are all talk, no action

Theres no doubt we started playing hard aggressive footy, but once they broke us down we put the cue in the rack.

Apart from Cunners and Anderson, they are peahearts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These performances don’t surprise me anymore
We are awful on every line
Our young talent (LDU and Simpkin) are slow like the rest of our list
We are slow and turn the ball over.
Wait till we play good teams, and away
I can see why opposition supporters call us ‘norf’
We stand for mediocrity

Brad Scott has always said he will coach until it is deemed that he is not the best fit going forward and he would accept it amicably because no person is above the club .
He has also said that playing the older non performing statesmen (Petrie, Harvey etc) was selfish and he would back them in when it was possibly also at the detriment of a clubs performance. And here we are seeing him do the exact same thing over and over again .

We have looked the same team that ran out 10 years ago. Nothing changes. Every new player just becomes another over hand balling dour user.

Also , I’m really liking mason’s endevour but can someone show me His goal run up in 1st year to now. Because someone is seriously messing with his confidence.
That reminds me of Aaron Black..... He was a beautiful set shot for goal when he first arrived on the scene and looked a rwal player.... Then someone changed his run up in 1 off season and he couldn't hit the side of a barn and his career ranked off a cliff

Over coached.
Over ‘systemed’.
Over programmed.

We’re not a slick handball side.
We’re a contested team of thugs at heart.
But instead of getting the ball forward and putting their defence under quick pressure, we over possess in an attempt to find the perfect ‘out’.

And the longer we butcher it, the less likely we are to play instinctive footy.

I’m the last person to go down the ‘coach’ route, but this stinks big time and things had better be happening behind closed doors.

* me dead, I follow the Serie A. Coaches are sacked after 2 consecutive losses over there every month.

It was just insipid! Goldies effort at least 2 centre bounce's where he walked in and just stood there, he didn't even attempt to contest it. WTF. We are all talk, no action
Something is seriously stinking up the place, there was a kick into aherns direction at one time when he didnt even elect to compete for the ball. Players just dont react like that unless they are mentality shot.

Pardon the intrusion, but I'd be hoping someone can shed some light on why Ziebell isn't playing through the midfield? He is easily your best player IMO, and is being wasted as a forward
Because he is the slowest player in the league and hacks it forward when he gets it. Other teams exploit him by running off him. He is great one on one and is more effective playing inside 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back