Unofficial Preview round 5 we have to play again sorry this time against richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy chester

All Australian
Jun 11, 2016
SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
It is so much easier walking into this game given I had the early 90’s learning to not expect much for the weekend’s match. I knew we went through that for a good reason

Skeparovic

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm going to watch this game with so much negativity, that way, whatever happens, can confirm my confirmation biases and I can have a massive entitled whinge on the internet.

To me footy is not about enjoyment, it's about proving to everyone else how much of a disenfranchised supporter I am.

Ha ha ha i laughed out aloud when I read this. Pure absolute gold!

9B73E84F-C2F0-4AF0-847D-BAB61D547227.png

Dubsforsam1

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Last game we were the 6th highest points scorers on the weekend and only 6 teams had more scoring shots than us (Hawthorn 69, WCE 69, Geelong 75, Collingwood 78) and yet people bitch that we aren't scoring/attacking..
We've got a better %age than Richmond even though they've won two games.

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Last game we were the 6th highest points scorers on the weekend and only 6 teams had more scoring shots than us (Hawthorn 69, WCE 69, Geelong 75, Collingwood 78) and yet people bitch that we aren't scoring/attacking..
We've got a better %age than Richmond even though they've won two games.
Wtf is a percentage age?

Is this what Blues fans feel like each week, becayse Ive got to say this sucks, and we have no walsh to take cheer in either.

We will get a top 3 pick to look forward to at least this year and an easier draw, heaven knows we need an easier draw

I’m predicting a few surprises at selection this week.

- Sam Wicks will debut. Ronke looks out of sorts and Wicks was probably our best pressure forward in the NEAFL on the weekend. Horse loves to pull a rookie surprise out of nowhere (Papley, Melican, Ronke.) Perris implied they weren’t entirely sold on Rowbottom in a forward role yet, and that’s the only way I could see him cracking into the team (which is absurd as he’s a pure mid.)

- If McInerney is dropped (if he’s not that in itself would be a surprise), I think they’ll go with Stoddart over COR on that half back role. He was the travelling emergency against the Blues and has had a few impressive NEAFL games. Plus the rush to get McInerney in tells me Horse & co are desperate to inject some outside pace into the team.

I personally would go out McInerney & Blakey, in COR & Rowbottom.

No guarantees on that. The Lions (dads team) were stiffed a few times with the draw even though finishing down the ladder.

Anything is better than drawing Richmond, Geelong, etc twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back