Unofficial Preview round 5 we have to play again sorry this time against richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice of the G

Premiership Player
Jan 18, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
If we can get some pace into that mid field we are a big chance,best forward currently in the game in Buddy and no Rance I like.As for the 4 with the pace to play in the mid field I struggle to name.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
We will probably play Martin back into form, Lynch will cause a lot of headaches forgot about Caddy who just has a knack of kicking goals when he goes forward.

Regardless of their outs they have us covered everywhere else i think we will match them for 2 quarters or so before they get on top.

I presume Parker will be out with injury

Like to see Rowbottom and Stoddart

We will get a touch up

Parker will play, just half fit

Will be there unfortunately! Haven’t been to a game without expecting to win for a long long time. Hope I get to see a 4 qtr effortand some pride in the performance....that’s all.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
We can win this game by getting in and under. Missing Rance, Cotchin and ReWo - plus Martin is a one season wonder.
If Parker and Sinclair are out...
Hopefully we don't see
1555241239504.png

grimes will keep half fit bud under control
Grimes will be allowed to do whatever he likes to Franklin, Franklin is the most over defended forward in the game for good reason, and gets very little from the umps and often very little form our forward entries. He gets marked very harshly in here I reckon. One thing he never does is devalue the jumper, whether half fit full fit or whatever, he always seems to try his backside off whilst our mids sometimes just seem to give up.. meanwhile up the other end if the Umps see Rampe even look at Lynch, you know what will happen.

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Thurlow played a terrible game but I hope they don't just jettison him after one bad game. Give him another opportunity and back him to improve. Ditto Blakey, I'd be happy to give him two more weeks in seniors. If after two more weeks he's still winning less than 10 touches, then I'd give him a spell in the reserves. I'd like to see him up the ground a bit more this week.

McInerney I think showed he wasn't yet ready to play seniors so I'd drop him back to reserves.

Sinclair looked half fit so I'd be happy for Cameron to come in to relieve him and let him get fit again.

I'd be happy to see Rowbottom + Rose for McInerney + Ronke.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Tigers missing Cotchin, Reiwoldt and Rance and yet I still think the Tigers are going to win comfortably. No way is Longmire going to be able to hold them to a score under 75, which realistically is what we would need to keep them under in order to possibly win.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
will bud finally pass lloyd

Is it wrong that I originally read this as "Will Bud finally make a pass at Lloyd" and I wondered for a moment if Buddy has some unresolved attraction to Jake Lloyd, and for years they have had a "will they, won't they" type of relationship, both wanting to, but neither having the confidence to just go for it.

Tigers missing Cotchin, Reiwoldt and Rance and yet I still think the Tigers are going to win comfortably. No way is Longmire going to be able to hold them to a score under 75, which realistically is what we would need to keep them under in order to possibly win.

They should be winning. Caddy in for them last week, and he makes a massive difference. They can score goals, we can't.

Is it wrong that I originally read this as "Will Bud finally make a pass at Lloyd" and I wondered for a moment if Buddy has some unresolved attraction to Jakle Lloyd, and for years they have had a "will they, won't they" type of relationship, both wanting to, but neither having the confidence to just go for it.

Well we know Lloyd would stop hesitste and move backwards into trouble when approached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back