Preview Round 6 – Port Adelaide vs GWS Giants, Sunday 12th July 2020, Metricon Stadium, 1.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see Caldwell get a few games on the trott.
Am not sure Hately is quite ready. Still seems a little like a deer in the headlights at times. He also seemed to resort to ducking a couple of times against Hawthorn.
Leon probably knows best. The last bloke he persevered with through a solid deer in the headlight faze was Harry Perryman. That’s sure paid off.
Hatley pleasantly surprised me the last 2 weeks, I thought he took some really good options.
I want to get Caldwell out there as well though.
Id like to give Hill a game as well if possible

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
150 for Toby this week
Well done to him and interesting discussion from Kane Cornes about how it appears he is treated differently by the officials although on the weekend they seemed to be against the Hawks

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
150 for Toby this week
Well done to him and interesting discussion from Kane Cornes about how it appears he is treated differently by the officials although on the weekend they seemed to be against the Hawks
Benefitted from Alistair Clarkson's own goal rant. I expect next week normal biased umpiring will resume.

And yes, fantastic for Toby, brilliant stuff from the young man.

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
This is a statement game for us. Win this and we are right in the discussion for a premiership (Admittedly early on)
This season has become super important

In an interview Gil was being asked about whether Optus stadium or Gabba would host the GF. And he said "ANZ stadium is certainly an option with a capacity of 80k".

Maaaaaaaan imagine if we could make a granny and play it in Sydney

One can only dream

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
This season has become super important

In an interview Gil was being asked about whether Optus stadium or Gabba would host the GF. And he said "ANZ stadium is certainly an option with a capacity of 80k".

Maaaaaaaan imagine if we could make a granny and play it in Sydney

One can only dream

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The AFL Grand Final played in Sydney? At ANZ Stadium? What a turn up for the books that would be.

Especially if we were in it. Our finals record at ANZ is pretty good. ;)

Ahead of Tobes Life membership game

I loved this, I hope fans of other clubs see this, I think he is portrayed very differently to how he is,

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Squad of 26 to be named and with no known injury enforced changes I would think it would be just the 1 change with Ward for Sheridan although they may mix it up with Caldwell for Hately although he has been steady i think he will grow with confidence with each game I just feel Caldwell is more a potential match winner
I hope they let Taranto play in the scratch match although the club may have the issue forced on them if they are not playing due to the away game
I have liked Toby spending what seems to be more time around the ball as I feel he can get under the skin of the opposition very easily and this can put them off their game
it will be interesting if they play a similar style as the Hawks game or that was a one off thing

Shaw Davis Haynes
Whitfield Corr Perryman
Kelly Ward Hately
Greene Cameron MDB
Daniels HH Lloyd
Mumford Coniglio Hopper

Ash Keefe Green TOJ

Emergencies/could be in the 22 for Sunday
Caldwell Buntine Jacobs Langdon

Squad of 26 to be named and with no known injury enforced changes I would think it would be just the 1 change with Ward for Sheridan although they may mix it up with Caldwell for Hately although he has been steady i think he will grow with confidence with each game I just feel Caldwell is more a potential match winner
I hope they let Taranto play in the scratch match although the club may have the issue forced on them if they are not playing due to the away game
I have liked Toby spending what seems to be more time around the ball as I feel he can get under the skin of the opposition very easily and this can put them off their game
it will be interesting if they play a similar style as the Hawks game or that was a one off thing

Shaw Davis Haynes
Whitfield Corr Perryman
Kelly Ward Hately
Greene Cameron MDB
Daniels HH Lloyd
Mumford Coniglio Hopper

Ash Keefe Green TOJ

Emergencies/could be in the 22 for Sunday
Caldwell Buntine Jacobs Langdon
agree with all of this.

If Taranto plays it will be for Llyod.

I reckon they'll try and get Caldwell a game as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
IMG_0675.png

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
I think Keeffe is a great matchup for Dixon. A wise choice to give Taranto a run in the scratch match.
personally I don’t think he should come in for someone like Lloyd. He’s a better player, but structurally they are so different. I think Hill could come in for Lloyd. If Lloyd comes out it should be for Langdon or Hill.... we need run and chase players.

Really thought he'd be straight in. I think we've really missed him, as crazy as I would've thought that at the beginning of the season with Cogs and Ward coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back