Game Day Round 6, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hasn't taken a mark tonight.

Kids will do that.

We'd be 'kidding' ourselves if we crucify the kids for this loss. Our mids have royally stunk. Our entire team lost confidence as a result and here we are - a flogging.

Schache has played an average game, but Hipwood played a worse game against Richmond a few weeks back. They're kids, they will do that.

Kids will do that.

We'd be 'kidding' ourselves if we crucify the kids for this loss. Our mids have royally stunk. Our entire team lost confidence as a result and here we are - a flogging.

Schache has played an average game, but Hipwood played a worse game against Richmond a few weeks back. They're kids, they will do that.

Who's crucifying him? There's no need to exaggerate this. He's played very poorly. It's as simple as that. I'm sure we'll stick with him but he has to do better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching last night you can see why Taranto jumped above Clugg.
4 touches hey, how can you be on the field for an hour and not at least get 10 handball receives. You could try and not go near it and still 4 touches. He will come good because he tries, as for Schak no go in him what so ever. At least look like you give a f%&k.

9 contested disposals between D Beams and Rocky. Need it closer to 30 to be competitive.

Goldstein

Meh, I'd say he's serviceable by foot, it's that his work around the ground creates opportunity and when he marks it's a relief mark in the defensive half and a quick pass off or a goal at the other end. I certainly wouldn't consider his kicking skills anything above average.

Not trying to create excuses, I just think it's a role where you can't expect solid kicking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back