Game Day Round 6, 2018: Hawthorn v St.Kilda *Gilbert's 200th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken club Broken spirit

Is Ben Dixon going to refund the club? We are still shithouse in front of goal
Maybe the players have to take some responsibilty too. What´s happened to Membrey this year ?
We were bad across the board last year. This year we are just horrible. Is it skill level or between the ears ?
Players that are selected as AFL standard goal kicking forwards or goal kicking mids shouldn´t miss so often regardless who their goal kicking coach is.
They miss targets by hand or foot everywhere. Billing just dobs one right on cue. Huh ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Billings kick that but junk time game lost and pressure off.
Do it when it counts mate

Honestly, Richo Out, we cant develop our players like this! It’s Coaching! Richo has no kill! We need to be hard and tough! The whole Club is in shamble! Debt, struggling! We decided to be a Poltically correct club, all nice for those Nancies!...

We are a joke currently! I’ve had it! We are just a joke, it’s just a s**t club right now!... We need a GT back, some real st Kilda people! I’ve never felt more disillusioned with this current era! It’s not ST KILDA and yes, we had to change cause we only won 1 Premiership, but don’t lose ourselves! I’d take losses if we are still our Saints identity....

Don't know how anyone is blaming richo for this...

We got belted quarter one, clearly made adjustments and have been in the game ever since.

Hawks had some awful misses that first term... but otherwise we have been right in it and arguably had more of the play

Edit: 5 goals looks truly awful but our goal kicking is the issue. Richo can't be expected to perform set shots for these blokes

We blame Richo because we have no composure. You train composure. Teams like Hawthorn every little thing they do at training is under pressure because they value composure above all else. We value pressure over all else.

This "we can't blame Richo and the coaching staff for lack of skill" is just not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back